Touch~Kit Fisto x Reader

Word count: 2,009
Warnings: fluff, kissing, mentions of nudity, Kit is a sassy and silly boi
•••
You stirred the bath water with your hand until you were sure all of the bath bomb had dissolved. It tingled on your skin a little bit and smelled like fresh rain and mint; it had changed the water to a beautiful blue-green hue. You remembered to light the candles you had sitting on the edge of the large spa bathtub, also checking the assortment of lotions you had lined up on the opposite counter. You stepped back and made sure everything looked perfect. It was picturesque, you hoped he liked it.

You opened the bathroom door and poked your head out. Your lover was sitting in a chair on the far side of the bedroom, deep into the book he was reading. He had one ankle resting on the knee of his other leg and one hand being used to support his head. Your heart melted. He looked so serene and beautiful, his onyx colored eyes scanning over every page, concentration etched onto his face. You wanted nothing more than to keep this image forever. He sensed your presence and looked up at you, a smile forming on his lips. "Hello, my love." 

You smiled at him and could feel your cheeks turning pink; he still found a way to make your heart flutter. "Your surprise is ready," you said. You stepped into the bedroom, and walked to him. "I just need you to do one thing, lose your shirt and pants and close your eyes." Kit closed his book and set it on a small table, he stood up and started removing his clothes. You helped him take off the three different shirts he wore and let him do the pants.

"Ok, you can leave your underwear on, just close your eyes," you instructed. He obeyed and you waved your hand in front of his eyes to make sure. "Why are you waving your hand in front of me?"

"How-" You were confused for a moment, before figuring he was able to sense it somehow, or maybe he just knew you too well. You smirked and bonked him in the arm with your hand, causing him to chuckle.

"C'mon troublemaker," you took his hands and slowly began leading him to the bathroom. "You're not going to run me into anything, are you?" He teased. "No," you giggled. You stopped to open the bathroom door before leading him inside and closing it. "It smells nice in here," he commented. "Don't open your eyes, just stay right there," you said, letting go of his hands. You quickly went over to the vanity and hurried to take off your normal clothes.

"Darling, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it," you responded.

You threw your clothes in the hamper before opening one of the vanity drawers. You pulled out an emerald green silk nightgown and hastily put it on. You smoothed it out and looked in the mirror to make sure you looked good. The nightgown had thin straps and lace around every hem, it came down to your knees and was flowy, light, and comfy. It wasn't meant to be sexy or anything like that, you bought it because you thought Kit would like the way you looked in it.

You returned to stand in front of him and took a few steps back, double checking everything. “Ok, open your eyes.”

Kit's eyes opened and he took in the sight before him. The entire bathroom was bathed in candlelight, you had drawn a bath that was an interesting shade of blue, or green. To top it off you stood before him wearing a new garment he’d never seen you in, and maker did it look gorgeous on you.

“It’s perfect,” he praised. You flung your arms around him and pressed your head to his chest, able to hear his hearts beating one after another. He ushered you to the edge of the bathtub, “What have you prepared for me?”

“You said you wanted to experience the ways humans use water, this is one of my favorite ways,” you smiled.

“Do enlighten me.”