In Trouble~Plo Koon x Reader

Word count: 3,580
Warnings: NSFW, vibrator teasing, spanking, thigh riding, whatever you call foreplay in public
•••
You sighed nervously as you looked in the mirror. Needless to say, you weren't too sure about the dress you bought. It was a gorgeous candy apple red with off the shoulder straps and the bust was intricately embroidered with a sweetheart cut. The midsection was corset style until it flared out into a satin skirt that came down to the bottom of your thighs. It was a tad short for your taste. You took a step back and looked at the entire ensemble together. You looked great with subtle makeup, your hair done up beautifully, and matching shoes. You took a deep breath and held it for a few seconds before exhaling shakily.

"I can sense your anxiety."

You jumped and turned around to see Jedi Master Plo Koon standing by the door. You looked at him for a few seconds and then looked back at the mirror, fidgeting with the straps. You watched in the mirror as Plo walked up behind you. He gently placed his large hands on your arms.

"You look stunning, my dear." He adored.

"Thank you, Plo. I'm just nervous," you admitted, "This is an important dinner."

"Anything I can do to relieve your stresses?" He offered, his thumbs rubbing up and down your arms. 

You turned to face him, putting your hands on his shoulders. "Just be there for me, like you always are." 

"I'll be right across from you. You have no need to worry." He placed one hand on your cheek, his tough leathery skin a welcome contrast to your soft smooth skin.

"Thank you, darling."

You rested your forehead against Plo's and touched your nose against his mask. This was as close as you two got to kissing, you both thought it was more intimate. Two beings sharing thoughts and emotions. You were not force sensitive, but through your force bond with Plo Koon you were able to pick up little ripples in the force.

As your minds embraced one another, he was able to share his calm and collected aura with you, easing your nerves. You felt the tension in your muscles fade away and confidence take its place. You and Plo separated and you shared a smile with him, though you were only able to feel his through the bond. 

"We should be going," you said.

"Yes, but first, I have a gift for you." Plo reached into the pocket of his robes and brought out a small box.

You looked at him curiously as he placed the box in your hand. "Thank you, Plo."

"I am not so sure you'll be as thankful once you see what it is, little one," he stated.

Your hand froze on the cover of the box and you turned your eyes up to look at Plo through your eyelashes. "Why, what is it?" 

"You will see." 

Now more curious than ever, you lifted the cover of the box and took out the item inside. It was a small rubber object shaped like a stretched diamond and slightly curved. You turned it over in your hands and looked at Plo. 

"What is it?"

Plo reached in his pocket again and brought out a flat teardrop shaped item, only a little bit bigger than the one in your hand. He pressed a raised divot on the object and the one in your hand began to vibrate. You jumped a little bit before putting two and two together. 

"A vibrator?" You questioned with a smirk. "It's a nice gift, babe."

"I was hoping you would wear it tonight." 

You thought the look of shock would be permanently stuck on your face with how stunned you were. "Y-you want me to wear it? Tonight?" 

"Yes," Plo confirmed, his voice calm and steady. "There will be a lot of people there," you said. You looked down to hide the blush staining your cheeks.