six.

chapter six

chapter six.
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. ❞
【 Andre Gide, Autumn Leaves 】

Mal stood in Dom's garage, Mia walked in while she worked on the books but not much was said

Mal stood in Dom's garage, Mia walked in while she worked on the books but not much was said. Vince tended to his own part of the garage while Letty stood by her car. Mal had her hair pulled back into a braid, she wore a pair of baggy jeans and an old black t-shirt.

The garage wasn't a hard job. Nor did the woman dislike it. It was a bit chaotic of course, but, she could use her brain to figure out what she needed to fix on different vehicles and she could be hands-on and not the type of hands-on that she was when working in the BAU.

Mal didn't care to look over at anyone. She tended to her own business while grabbing the tools that she would need to fix the vehicles. The grease was rubbed all over her face. She didn't seem to pay much mind nor care due to it being part of the job. She needed to get all of this done anyways.

"What about parts and services?" Mia asked while holding the open book in front of Dom.

"Hold off," Dom spoke simply as he took one look at the book before walking away.

"Dom, I don't know what to do with it," Mia was quick to yell while a car began to pull back into the garage.

Mal didn't move to look at what was going on. She rested under the hood of an old car that had happened to have been brought in for engine issues. She heard everyone stop working which caused her to peep her head out momentarily.

A very bad-looking red car had been brought in. It was clear that this car had probably seen a few decades and few trips to the dump but it was still a vehicle.

"All right, what the hell is this? What do you got there?" Dom asked as he began to lean against the brick wall while everyone had bunched up in a group.

"This is your car," Brian pointed at the vehicle with a proud look.

"My car?" Dom asked amused while Jesse moved to hit against the metal, "I said a ten-second car. Not a ten-minute car."