eleven.

chapter eleven

chapter eleven.
Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely. ❞
【 Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart 】

 Bennett, The Light in the Heart 】

Mallory had gotten in her vehicle. She followed after Brian who was driving the 1994 Toyota Supra Mark IV. Brian was in charge of driving since Mallory wouldn't tell him how to get there, and neither would Mia. So he would simply follow Mallory without a care.

And now Mal wasn't sure if she could trust Brian.

Mal's foot was pressed down harshly on the gas, there wasn't enough time for the car to still be going at the slow speed that it was going. Mal sped around the unhappy couple as she felt her phone buzz.

Following along side Brian and Mia, Mal opened her phone and answered the call.

"Mal, they know. You've gotta get out of there and get the others out."

"Spence, I'm going to find them now," Mal was worried, "You've got the coordinates for me then?"

"Northbound 86. Mal, mile 114, outside Coachella," came the voice of Penelope Garcia.

"Thanks, Pen. You two try to make sure that you don't get in trouble," Mal ran her hands through her hair.

"I'm making sure that there is no connection to you and that you can't get in trouble," Spencer spoke firmly, "Nothing will trace back to you."

"Thank you."

"You've got a long path ahead of you. Be careful."

"I will."

Mal received a text from the other agents on the case telling her where the gang was heading. She knew that Brian had somehow managed to get it out of Mia or just get it in general. For hours, they raced down the highways. Hours of driving to find the others.

Mal now had sunglasses on as the sun had risen. Mal sped ahead of Mia and Brian, Brian now racing on her tail trying to keep up. They were desperate to get to everyone before something bad happened.