Chapter 9- its dinner time

2nd POV: 

The footsteps that belonged to that of the 2nd Prince came resounding down the halls to tell the truth, could it be he came to tell Lily to be in the dining room or just for something random. Reiji stopped in front of Lily's room and knocked a few times, getting no answer but the sound of light breathing(Sound Familiar?) he turned the knob and pushed the door open. Reiji couldn't believe his eyes (Find that gif of mr krabs cleaning his eyes) when he looked towards the bed to see his deadbeat-older brother, Shu, a child, another girl, and Lily on the same bed. 

"I would hate to ruin this cuddle-fest but Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes, be down in the dining room in 25 minutes." Reiji was successful in getting Lily to wake up but at the cost of not bringing coffee or tea, the aura she leaked out was anything but nice. "Reiji, would you be so kind as to close the door before I- *incoherent mumbling*" Lily started mumbling as Reiji just turned and left, while closing the door. "W-what happened Lily-chan, All I heard was dinner then the door?" It was Alicia who in turn awoke Katsurou.

Katsurou held his arms out, up into the air as if to signal he wanted up, and Alicia picked him up. "Get up, Lily-chan that guy with gla- Reiji- sses said dinner will be ready, you can sleep more after." Alicia turned to walk towards the bags in the corner with Katsurou on her hip.

As Lily groggily sat up, Shu had already teleported away as per understanding that females need privacy to dress. "Did we get Katsurou the little paw patrol onesie?" Lily's voice chimed in as the duvet shifted down and off. "Yea... we did, remember to bring his tablet down too." Alicia replied pulling the onesie out( you know those onesies that have a zipper) and moving towards the bathroom or what she thinks might be the bathroom. 

                      1st POV- Lily

I got out of bed and walked really fast to the closet to throw on some appropriate clothing( literally anything you could feel comfortable in without catching second glances). As I stepped out of the closet, Alicia and Katsurou stepped out of the bathroom, or more like Alicia stepped out. 

"I believe we should be going down now, I would hate it if we were late" I said as I started for the door tablet in hand.

A few moments later

We made it down to the dining room. We gladly weren't the last ones there that title would belong to Ayato today. 

"Who are you two?" The one who asked this was Reiji as he wheeled a cart of food out of the kitchen.

"I am Alicia Miyazono nice to meet ya!" I heard Alicia chime from beside me and she seemed happy to introduce herself.

"What of the little one?" Reiji had paid no mind to the fact he recognized the surname.

"That's Katsurou, he doesn't speak and please pay no mind to the tablet" I introduced little Katsurou to the group of vampires who stared incredulously except Reiji and Shu at me.

"So will they be staying on your end of the right wing (east if not mistaken)." Yui asked and it was a simple question with a simple answer. "Yes"

"Oh how lovely the pasta is cooked to perfection, sir i mean Reiji who made this." Alicia asked after a spoonful of pasta was eaten.

"That would be me Miss. Miyazono. Though you can thank Yui for the assortment of desserts." Reiji answered as polite as can be.

"Thank you for the food, itadakimasu" Yui and I said together and started eating.

It was when a chair was pushed back and someone left early that I would look up with my food long gone from the plate, that I would realize Shu left without even touching his food. 

"So Lily I believe you heard the PE teacher was out, was everything ok with school." Yui asked with the intention of lightening the mood in the silence.

"Yes, I believe my first day was a good one to start on." I answered to be polite until a tablet was pushed into my view by Katsurou,   it needed the log in info for disney+ and so I signed him into my family disney+. "There we go little buddy."

Within the next 20 minutes or so everyone but me, Yui, Alicia, Katsurou, and Reiji left.

"I thank you ladies and boy for having good manners today, you may leave now." Reiji started to clean up and Alicia followed. 

"I'll be going then, see ya I want more sleep" I left with the Mickey Mouse watching child Katsurou in tow.

Good day people I am so out of ideas and motivation

So next chapter will be the actual introductions for Alicia and Katsurou

Da da da dadada I'm sorry Star will see you later