Chapter 4

A/N I'm back

"Kuso(damn it) Yui you really are a annoying twat. Yes you call yourself blissful but you are really not,yes you are very annoying, Seiji took you in when you were only 2 months old so you could grow up calling him father were as Yuki from Vampire Knight never called her adoptive dad father,So shut the fuck up" I roasted Yui while also glaring at her "any last words" I added she shook her head "then go to sleep and I repeat do not scream or whine"I told her she nodded getting up and going to her room. I turn to them "and as for you it is still clearly daylight out so please go back to sleep"I told them while I walked back to my room and fell to sleep in silence.

(Before vs. After) seeing as we have barely any info on who Yuis parents were i'll be making her some and yet their dangerous

Lily's POV

'Dear, Lilith

How are you my dear, I hope this reaches you. The truth is we have something to tell you about the origin of your cousin Yui. As you remember we met her parents at that ball, that night we decided that you should know her origins as well. She was too young to understand or know when they gave her to Seiji . They did it in order to keep the target on their back away from their own daughter. 

When Yui is of age to know of her origin we want you to tell her of the adventures her parents went on before they had her, they were good people at heart just they were never understood like many, always on the run from the cruel reality of this world, my dear Mitsuki misses you very much. Kaiza never really liked you much did he, ever since you were toddling around you always called him Ducky for some reason, I don't understand why he never liked that.

Well honey I guess you can send your reply or visit us soon, we will be waiting.

Love, your mother Lori and your father Haru'

I sat on the edge of my bed in my new room as I read the letter that Reiji so happened to hand to me. "Okaa-san why me?!" I whined to no one but myself, as if the world heard my whines a knock resounded from my door. I stood up to open the door and there stood Kanato who told me something had happened in the dart room, between Ayato and Shu."Well come on, drag me if ya have to" I held my head up high looking straight at him, daring him to insult me. "Lets go hime" Kanato rolled his eyes and turned to walk to the game room.

"Ton,80, nice throw, and here's your prize" Ah, Laito pushed Yui towards Shu only to be hit with (la chancla or however you spell it) a flipflop. "Yui, isn't a prize you know that right, shes just a normal human girl, and yet you still treat her as some toy, that you can play with then throw away." I growled at Laito while standing above him with the other flip flop. 

"Lily, you're scaring him, lower your uh... was it called Killing Intent, please" The 'toy victim' Yui spoke up as in expressing some form of empathy for Laito. "Ehe, is that empathy I see, haven't you been on the receiving end most of the time when my Okaa-san caught you sneaking cookies." I stepped away from Laito watching him, daring him to make a move towards Yui. It's safe to say Ayato had to drag Laito out of the game room. 

"Your manners were simply deplorable, young lady, but I would have to admit seeing Laito like that was rather funny" Reiji popped back up after his observation of the situation. "Uh, Reiji what made you think I was a lady." I looked over his way to see he is once again pushing his glasses up. "Hmm, I really don't know" As said I rolled my eyes at him and walked away dragging Yui along, who was to say confused at what went down.

(A/N nuuuuuuu, thats a wrap for this chappie)