Chapter 7-Night School

"Wake up Lily we have to get ready for school" Shuu whispered quietly to me, I woke up slowly  and asked where is my uniform he said on the dresser, so I got up and got dressed and complain "it is too slutty" so I looked for my old uniform from my old school Cross Academy(yes she went to cross academy before)and sighed in relief and went downstairs were Yui said "Oh so this brat decided to wear her old cross academy uniform" I glared down at her where she visibly shivered and shut her mouth cause my glare meant 'shut-your-mouth-or-I-will-kill-you'

Timeskip to the school

 'who is this Slut' 'I heard that her name was Yui' 'oh who is the girl in the cross academy uniform she is really cute' I heard the girls say.   "Lily, here is your schedule:

period 1-Math
period 2-Science/ P.E.(on some days)                                         
period 3-Reading
lunch
period 4-Music
free period
period 5-History
Your schedule is different from Yui's cause of complications of getting your records" Reiji said and gave me my schedule.

(Yep this is in need of a rewrite as well it's just so short, I would like to imagine she gets along with the brothers)

When Takuma left there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I called out as I made my ways away from closing the window. "It's Reiji, may I come in?" I heard Reiji from outside my door. "Yes you may." I said and heard the turn of the doorknob and the smallest squeak of the hinges. "We don't have the proper measurements of your uniform for the night school yet, so do you have anything school appropriate to wear." Reiji straight up asked since it was true they didn't have my measurements or new measurements actually. "Check the closet it should have one of my old uniforms on a hanger." I answered calmly seeing as there is nothing to hide other than Shu's sweater and Takuma's sweater(he actually let her have it) too. 

I turned around and watched Reiji come out of the closet with my Cross Academy uniform belonging to that of the night class. "I for one wasn't informed that you went to Cross Academy, but I think you'll do nicely in the Senior classes then." After having said that Reiji put the uniform down on the bed and picked up the brush from off the nightstand. *It was an odd sight for the butlers in the shadows to see for the second Prince Reiji to be brushing the hair of a young princess, but not for one moment did they think it unpleasant a sight*  "I should go get your cousin up before the triplets get to try and bite her" Reiji put the hairbrush back down and turned to leave.

"True, many a day where she gets awoken by three siblings just trying to get a bite." I ended up muttering as I started to put on the uniform, buttoning up the blouse and sliding into the blazer carefully. Then onto sliding on the skirt and the thigh high socks, which were a bit harder because sliding those socks on can be rather inappropriate to the minds of the dirty minded community.

"Hmm... should I go ahead and head down." I was contemplating whether or not to head down already. "You're down here early, little dove if I didn't know any better I would think you did it for me" We know who this is it's Laito and he tried to flirt with me. "I would very much so think another flip flop is in need of throwing, now Laito there is to be no flirting with me." I practically threatened him with the flip flop throw. 

"I sure hope not Lily, I just wish I had accepted your offer to join you at the Academy." This was Yui who was coming down the stairs with 'the lost puppy' Ayato following her. "As do I, Yui" I kept my answer to a minimum for this one and handed her a letter formally addressing her invitation to the 'tea party'. "Why thank you Lily, I would love to see your other family too." Yui said after reading the invitation and having to keep it out of prying eyes.

The brothers+ Yui and Lily entered the Limousine that was there to pick them up, the seating arrangement was the same but Lily sat on Shu's lap.

"Lily I have your schedule here, it seems you got lucky, The Senior classes had a slot open."

Period 1- Math
Period 2-Science
Period 3- every other day P.E.
Lunch
Period 4-Music
Period 5- free period
Period 6-History
(if you have a problem with the schedule then This is one of the schedules I had but it got scrapped)

"Ooo~ Lucky you Lily, I heard Yagari-san teaches here as well." Yui takes it to tease me over that fact.

(A/N this is so fun though the rewrite introduces new material for readers to step into, like am I right guys/girls/and non-binary pals)