Chapter 2

Flashback...dream~
"Brat you should be gone we thought you were dead"the nuns yelled
'please don't show me this'
*Laughter comes from a psycho nun*
"Let's kill her"
' no please don't'
*Screams in flashback and real*
Flashback end....still in dream
-Shu's POV-
I woke up to a scream so,I looked at her to see that she is crying and whimpering in her sleep so,I rub her head and hugged her and then it dawned on me that she was having a nightmare. She then screamed alot louder than her last scream, then I know what I have to do I have to wake her up,so I shake her slowly saying "Lily-chan wake up"
Shadow's POV-
" Lily-chan wake up please wake up"I hear
End of dream
I start opening my eyes and start crying "Shu-nii I'm scared" I said crying.
"There there stop crying please"Shu said stroking my hair trying to calm me down, which worked but it put me to sleep as I am hugging him.
Shu's POV-
As I was stroking her hair I noticed she calmed down but she also fell asleep.
"Good Night Lily-chan"I said.
(I'll be leaving original writing parts from before hand above/ vs. the new version with a little backstory of Yui's parents names were never given but it is thought by me of course that they left her to Seiji to keep away from danger)

Shu's POV

' Ugh, school was so boring, wait- shes wearing my sweater...' I hid my face in her hair in realization of the current predicament. "Baka-ririe what are you doing." Lily's voice was like music even if she didn't mean to sound that way. "Nothing... Lily" I trailed off a little as tiring as talking can be, the silence in the room was peaceful, so peaceful that the shrill scream that pierced the air as it came from Yui was much troublesome. 

"Sometimes, when Yui didn't get her way back before I went to Cross Academy, she would pitch such a big tantrum that her father had no choice but to comply with her demands." Lily said out of nowhere as if to even out the mood in the room. "Blackmail purposes then, eh" I replied as best I could to her comment. 

"I have plenty of blackmail I can use against her, but I can't say I didn't know her real mom and dad" Lily as calm as she may seem was frightened about Yui's real father. "Ah, they were friends of your father's" I could sense her uneasiness around the secret of Yui's birthright. "Yea great times, they regret leaving her though, but they said something about their work being too dangerous for her to stay with them" She continued with her rambling.

"Should we go check on Yui or do we leave her be?" I asked Lily out of consideration of the warning given by that guy. "Nah, Baka-ririe she'll learn on her own this way" She answered back as she turned to completely cuddle with me. "Maybe she will, maybe she won't , only time may tell..." I had by now forgotten about the current predicament we were in. 

(A/N as previously mentioned I am doing this rewrite out of consideration of how my writing style may as well be changed over time)

(I own Lily and a few OCs , Diabolik Lovers is owned by rejet, Vampire Knight is owned by Matsuri Hino)