prologue

Yui's POV~
'Father wants me to live with my relatives,he said that he is going overseas for work,well hey at least I will not be lonely, I'm living with my relatives what could go wrong' (oh if only you knew)
*Timeskip to limo*
"Where to,ma,am"the driver asked,I give him the address written on the paper and his eyes widen "okay ma,am" the driver replied and without Yui knowing he rolled his eyes over to a certain shadow sitting up front, after indicating he knew she was there he handed the paper over to her, not expecting her to burn it though.
(*SpongeBob reference*)
*2 hours later*
"Ma,am we are here" the driver said, so I get my luggage out, and the driver drove off leaving me at the gate. What i didn't know was that someone had come with me. I looked up at the gate and I walked forward pushing them open. Holding my head up high I noticed the sky had darkened and just as it started to rain, I heard a clap of thunder and so I ran for the door.  I knocked on the door handle twice only for no answer, "maybe they weren't told of my arrival being today" and so i went for the handle again only for it to open, so I walked in making my arrival known. "Hello" I looked around noticing the antique furniture out on display and the way the walls lit up every time it lit up with lightning outside, it was only then when i realized that a boy with red hair was laying on the couch/loveseat in what looked like the waiting area. So I ran towards him, as if trying to wake him up, realizing as soon as i touched him he was abnormally cold to the touch, so i checked his pulse only to find none. "Oh my, I need to call for an ambulance" as I whipped out my phone, about to put in the numbers when it was taken from me by the guy. "Oh my god, do you ever just shut up, this isn't even your house" the guy with red hair complained. "But your heart it seemed to have stopped-" I was then pulled under him. "What are you doing to me?" I asked as he neared my neck. "I'm going to take you of course-" He answered but got interrupted. "Ayato, what is this commotion going on right now." A purple haired male stepped onto the floor taking note that there was a guest. "Tch, its Reiji" Ayato, said getting off me. "Oh my can you help me I was told by my father to come here." I said running up to the guy I now know as Reiji. "Why was i never informed of this, Ayato can you explain." Reiji said as he slid his glasses back up. "I didn't know of this either, you never told me about this pancake." Ayato said, swiping invisible dirt off his blazer. "You never asked me- wait Pancake are you talking about me?" I asked as blatant as it was I knew it was true. "Yes you're as flat as a board" Ayato answered back. "This is the place to talk follow me, and see to it that her luggage is taken care of" Reiji interrupted again and turned as if feeling obliged to I followed. 
Lilys POV~

As soon as Yui had left the foyer, I followed suit albeit in the shadows hence my given name. As we entered the living room area, I cloaked myself with the shadows and sat on the couch bringing out my earbuds and mp3 player to ignore the events of a auburn hair triplet to lick behind Yui's ear, and a lighter purple hair triplet to lick her cheek. I didn't jump when i heard a fist hit the wall because as much as i didn't want to say it, I was used to it as Zero did it almost all the time. I didn't flinch when I was picked up off the couch to be transferred onto someones chest. "Maybe shes the one, that they sent" " She is to not be killed, you are to treat her with respect, said they" Ah, Shu now I remember, and I smiled lightly. "I think this is just a misunderstanding, maybe my father's playing a prank on me."  Yui backed up only to trip on her broken phone and scrape her knee. Wrong move Yui, the brothers eyes had reddened and made Yui realize they're vampires, so she did the most stupid thing pull out her rosary, and when it didn't work, she turned and ran. Big Mistake, Yui a cat may not always catch the mouse, but these cats will catch you for sure. "Hey, ... Baka-ririe" I mumbled as he got up to join in Yuis chase, mind you I'm still in his arms. I was slowly lulled to sleep as he teleported to where the others were.