chapter 3

*this is done on the computer and redone on chromebook*

"Shadow you B!tch(I'm to innocent but who cares),you are stealing every ones heart, plus you were not supposed to be here" Yui yelled trying to pull me out of Shu's arms. "Urusai(be quiet)you're too loud" me and Shu yell back. "What's the commotion down here for" 'Reiji' asked '^_^' was my expression '<_>' was Shu's expression "Yui..."I answered, Reiji had a scowl on his face, Yui was ranting on and on about me being a B!tch, I just turned to her and put out my most scariest dark aura she visibly shook "will you please shut up, or do you want me to cut your head off" I said very darkly nice, they all paled and also started shaking. I turned and smiled which made them shake more. I then started calming my aura down "sorry about that" I said innocently which made Yui yell "you're not sorry at all" I glared her down 

(Before vs. After)

Lily's POV

"Oh hey Shadow didn't know you were here, actually why are you here" Yui came up to me as I sat upon the window sill looking out at the moon still in Shu's sweater though (she stole it ok) "Ah, about that I kinda live here too, you should really watch your surroundings, you may never know what to expect" I explained as simple as can be. "So, how was the dorms... were they nice?" She asked trying to get a conversation to start. "Yes, they were nicer than what the church could offer, you know you could have come with me, your not as naive as they make you out to be, at least now you know the truth about the myths you were told when you were just a child" I answered knowing she wanted to have a conversation with me, the first of many years, as light heartened as it was when she first met me at the age of 5. 

"I knew Seiji wasn't my real father, but I found it difficult to imagine anyone else as my father" Yui just put it out there like out in the opening. "Oh, that's nice , when I get to go to the next meeting with my parents, I'll think of bringing you." I put out the invitation of not a promise but of possibility. "I should get going to bed, as it's telling me 'Yui a new day is coming, get to sleep'" Yui turned waved and walked away back to her room.

"So explain why you're here Subaru, trust me I'm no threat to Yui or your brothers" I looked away from the fading stars to the albino boy. "Tch... no comment my ass,  you never said you were coming to stay now did you" Subaru locked eyes with mine and then proceeded to roll his eyes at me. "Now now young man, there is to be no rolling of the eyes directed at me specifically."I told as I jumped off the window sill to the garden. 

"I think you should head in the sun is coming up. Nothing will happen to your roses it's time for them to become showered in sunlight." I told Subaru while trying to ruffle his hair and him backing away. "Stop, trying to ruffle my hair. I'll head inside in a bit" He answered as he directed me back inside.

'I should probably head back to bed too'  I yawned mid thought, and walked back in and navigated bleary eyed around to Shu's room, as mine was being cleaned.

(A/N another rewrite with new events, I decided that maybe I should be nice, Yui may not of been the most thought out character for DiaLovers main protagonist role, but since this is fanfic, Lily is main protagonist)