chapter 6

"Mom,I'm sorry,please don't leave me"I whisper in my dream,Shuu just hears those words to know a nightmared memory is going on,he was on the couch anyway so,he just gets up to go and hug me and try to get me in a good sleep,which works,so when I'm calm,he falls asleep.
Time skip-2 hours later*
I started waking up feeling warm when I realized who it was I sighed mentally that it was Shuu so, all I put my earbuds in playing Like a love song-nightcore. I was humming with the song.

(You Know the drill)

As the contents were now spread amongst my bed, I began to realize they were titles of the manga Takuma had finished reading. 'It's a shame I didn't say goodbye but... how in the heck did he find my location, oh yea the church, tsk tsk'. I only noticed the letter that was stuck onto the manga book that was on top. 

'Dear Lily, it would've been nice to get at least a goodbye. But the day you left was painful, the next day was worse. The building was totally destroyed, I saved your things for you, although I had Kaname to thank for the seal at the bottom of this letter. That church you try not to associate with is rather trusting to random people. Tell Yui she can come to the next tea party "Vampire Ball" if she wants to. Yuuki wanted to personally come and deliver this but shes under strict watch for now, so expect me soon, a letter from a familiar would be nice sometimes. It's never nice to just leave people who care for you.

Yours Sincerely, Takuma Ichijo.'

This is what he wrote to me, knowing full well I left things behind on purpose. I knew what type of seal he and Kaname used all it needed was a drop of my blood. The question is how to do it without alerting the brothers. 'You know what f*ck what they think , I'm going to unseal that lat-' I was cut off my thinking by what seemed to be a pebble hitting my window. 

I walked over to my window and pulled back (the sorcery curtains) the curtain to look out over the garden of daisies kept clear of weeds basking in the morning droplets of the sunrise, which looked beautiful by the way. I flinched when another pebble was thrown at the window so I looked down at the green-eyed Blondie who seemed to smile innocently back. "Hello, Lily-chan." Ichijo appeared happy until I jumped out the window and onto him. "I missed you too, Blondie" I whispered afraid if I let him go he would be gone the second I do so. "Jumping out of the window wasn't very safe you know." Takuma scolded me and set me down.

"Should we take a walk or... we could stay inside for awhile-" I was cut off by a rustle in the bushes. "Yeah lets just go inside, can't risk being out here for too long" I continued after I was  interrupted by the rustling bush. Takuma said not a word as we jumped through the window to go back into the room. 

We talked for hours until I had fallen asleep curled up against him not knowing he had as well. Reiji had knocked on the door but received no answer, but the sound of light breathing and the evening wind had him decide maybe he should come later. Takuma and I were asleep for most of the evening hours only to be awoken by the sound of a bird cawing and then going off to join its flock. After, we had awoken, and had our moment of silent tranquility we untangled ourselves and sat on opposite sides of the room. 

"It's nearing the time I need to go back, so see you Lily-chan" Takuma said as he bid farewell and jumped out the window so he disappeared.

(A/N I've been so unmotivated and stuck I had trouble trying to type, I hope you guys/girls/and non-binary pals understand... anyways see you next time.)