~CHAPTER TWELVE~

SURPRISE!!!😍 I'M GONNA PUBLISH 2! CHAPTERS THIS DAY! WHOOOOO!!!
I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT
PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME I'LL DO MY BEST JUST FOR YOU MY BHABIES!!! ILY!💜

FIGHTING💪🐰💜

Happy New Year Everyone! 🎉💜

================================

*FLASHBACK ABOUT Y/N*

《====   [ FLASHBACK ]

I had a crush on the guy who became my classmate in a subject math when I was in high school.

I always see him and I always watch the way he goes to the next subject, the way he goes to the cafeteria, that way he goes home. He's so handsome and also cute. And actually I always see him with his classmates friends.

That I find to be very kind. I can't help but smile every time I see him laughing and getting angry every time he's with his friends I often see him in the back of the school on a bench with his friends. And I'm the one to ignore of course crush kk! You just want to see him like your whole day.

~ Admit it's your job sweetie😁

=====

He once became my classmate in a Math subject. He is actually good at the Math subject. One time I was helped to answer the math problem solving question on the blackboard.

=====

I always see him in her room I was passing by them and looking at me he noticed that someone was looking at him and he looked at me immediately I saw and he stood up and waved at me.

I wave him back. I didn't expect him to bear me i fluttered my self because that happen. So I just left for my next subject. I just felt someone holding my wrist and when I turned it was him, I was just looking at him waiting for what he would say.

" Hi! You must be Y/n? " He said and greeted me with a smile in his eyes. Wait? does he know me how did he meet me we can't talk and Yes! I see him at school but how can he just name me? And he hanged you immediately

" Ooh. Hi! Yeah! I'm Y/n how did you know? " I said with confusing.

" It's really easy sweetie. You're the one I always see and I notice you're always looking at me so I tried to ask others what your name is. And I'd like to greet you in case I don't know your name. Yeah! A simple wave maybe but it's not enough. Thats why. " He answered my term and explained.

I shock my self because what he said was bad, he could see me, hehe, at a simple glance, he noticed me. I can’t believe I’m going to miss out.

" Oh really? Do you remember? i'm your classmate one time in the Math subject, umm ... I don't have a good timing to say because I wasn't told right away, so I want to say thank you because you helped me solve a math. "  It's a good thing I said I was very nervous because I was doing a simple glance at him.