~CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO~

+++

JIMIN POV :

( FLASHBACK ON PHONE )

I called Jungkook to say hello and ask him something important, but he doesn't answer my calls but I know he might have a class but I keep calling. And then some voice answered a woman familiar to me I couldn't immediately answer when she said

" Hello ... "

I was trying to figure out who she was so I listened to what she was saying first. She was very familiar to me but she off a call ... Who's woman answered Jungkook's call? Why am I so comfy familiar with her? Have I met her before?

.... I recognized

..... It's Y/n

She still have sweet voice like an angel ...

( Then )

* Time skip at school *

I am at College Universaty because I really want to study here since I was in high school and when I saw this school and I dreamed of entering here...

I never thought I would be able to be with my hyungs. While I was at school I saw Jungkook and a female talking to him.

When I was about to enter my classroom, i
was looking at who the woman with Jungkook was. I thought Jungkook's girlfriend but the woman was very familiar to me.

When I saw it I saw her before...

It's Y/n...

I don't want to call her right now and I still remember what happened in the past 5
years ago...

I feel that Y/n was hurt because of Irene and me. I felt guilty to my self because I just didn't explain to her...

While I was staring at Y/n while walking with Jungkook, Y/n turned around and saw me so I immediately entered my classroom and immediately closed the door.

I couln't believe Y/n and Jungkook they're study here in College Universaty.

I lean my back on the door because I'm nervous because Y/n might be afraid to talk to me and I don't want her to feel the painful things that happened then.

I wonder if she noticed me? did Y/n see me so I came here? is she still mad at me? Hopefully soon I have a chance to talk to her and apologize. I'm thankful because even though I was with her for a while, she made me happy and I appreciated the things we used to do together... So I took a deep breath and went to my seat ..

JUNGKOOK POV :

[ TIME SKIP ]   》 》 》 》 》 》

I was walking down the hallway alone and I immediately thingking of Y/n.

" Where is Y/n? Why haven't I seen her here yet. Maybe she's already in the classroom. "

As I was about to enter our classroom i was opening the door I saw my hyungs. I couldn't believe i opened my eyes wided because they were all looking at me.