~CHAPTER SIXTEEN~

+ + +

We finished having breakfast with Y/n and I informed Y/n that we were going to school at the same time. I thanked Mrs. Kim for staying at her house and she was kind to me. Y/n came out of their house first and said goodbye to her Mom, I also said goodbye but Mrs. Kim called me.

" Jungkook ... Take good care of Y/n haa... I love that child. " Mrs. Kim told me that I shouldn't leave Y/n alone.

" I will Mrs. Kim , don't worry. " I said.

" Just call me Mom sweetie. That you're close to my heart, don't worry. " She smiled and pat my head. And---

" Thank you Mrs.ki-. Mom. " I was embarrassed by what I said because Y/n's Mom was so smart.

I felt like saying the words from Y/n's Mom's mouth that she loved Y/n so much. I understand how to take care of Y/n so Y/n is very kind to me because his Mom is also kind.

When I left their house, I saw Y/n waiting for me in my car. I also immediately went to her and I opened the car door to sit in the front seat.

" Gentlemen ... " She teased me.

I chuckle my self at what she said. While I was driving, Y/n asked earlier why I got caught and what I was doing.

I want to tell Y/n what Mrs. Kim about Y/n.

" Nothing, I just said goodbye then i said that we're going school and thanked your Mom. " I said.

Y/n and I in Car and were quiet for a while on our way to school but someone called me. I don't answer first because that's what they're going to tease me about. So I immediately turned it off and put it in my pocket.

" Jungkook ... Someone is calling you, answer so maybe it might be important. "

Y/n said but I still didn't take it to answer the call on my phone. But the caller in my pocket is still calling.

" Don't understand, those are just my friends. I've talked to them before. They'll just make always annoyed for me. "

I said but she took my phone from my pocket and looked at who.

" Y/n give me that! " I tried to snatch but i failed.

" No! I'll just answer for you so maybe you can't answer because you're driving, so I'll just answer for you." Y/n said and he answered the call.

" Hello?" who is this? " Y/n said.

" What do they say? " I asked.

" Hello? Speaking? I can't hear you hello? Helloooo? "

" Jungkook answered nothing? "

She keep trying to speack the person but nothing is answered. So i snatch my phone to her and i off it.

" Why did you off? " Y/n said.

I said they were pranking on me. So i said don't worry Y/n they're just fooling me they're just bothering me. And she nodding.

Y/N POV :

I believe what Jungkook said because the caller didn't really answer. But I seem to be as different as I am to myself. I think about what but nothing, nothing because there is no clue that crosses my mind.

??? POV :

I called Jungkook to say hello and ask him something important, but he doesn't answer my calls but I know he might have a class but I keep calling. And then some voice answered a woman familiar to me I couldn't immediately answer when she said.