~CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE~

AUTHOR POV :

She immediately called Jungkook and she approached. " Kookie! " She acknowledged.

Jungkook immediately raised his head and looked at who had called him. Jungkook stood up and his world stopped to see Y/n. And immediately he came over and hugged her.

Jungkook is obvious from what's happening now, isn't he? he was worried because Y/n disappeared without his knowledge and he did not find it immediately?

He still hugs Y/n and Y/n also hugs Jungkook.

" Where did you go? I'm worried about you I don't know where you went." Jungkook worried.

While Jungkook he hold Y/n's cheeks and then Y/n holding Jungkook's arm. They both looked at each other and that Y/n was just not good because she fluttered and blushed on her face.

~ Am I the only one who is thrilled? are you I am because even though I write or I read
they over and over again, I am still thrilled ...

~ Please continue

All the students were looking at them and they murmured. Namjoon and Jin also looked at what was happening to Jungkook and Y/n ...

So Jin told the students who were in their room.

" Hey! You'll just keep doing it what you'll doing! Don't enjoy these two if I don't report you copying assignments !!! " They immediately stopped looking and continued writing copies of the assignments.

And Jungkook still his hand on Y/n's cheeks and it calmed down.

" Jungkook, don't worry, Lisa and Jisoo were with me earlier to stay away from the trouble, they also removed me from the spectators of the trouble, maybe we'll get hurt when someone sees me cheering up ... i'm sorry " Y/n explained.

Jungkook nodding that he got Y/n's explanations from her ...

" Just next time tell me right away that you're leaving so I don't worry maybe if something happens to you I can't really forgive myself ... " Jungkook in serious tone.

Y/n beamed that Jungkook said she felt that her heart touch what he said.

So Y/n nodded and Y/n looked at the two because he noticed that they were a new classmate she was wondering because only now she saw these two Namjoon and Jin that she thought that they are transfer boys to their school she smile to them and wave.

" Hi! " Y/n greeted them and she waved.

Jungkook looked at Y/n and his Hyungs. Namjoon and Jin approached because Y/n was happy to be greeted.

Namjoon looked at Jungkook and came over to stand next to him and he simply whispered.

" Jungkook ... Is that the woman you're going to introduce? " Namjoon smiled.

Jin looked at the two as if he thought they were a couple.

" Hi! Sweetheart. " Jin greeted.

" Who is this with JEON JUNGKOOK who is a very beautiful and kind girl ??? "

Namjoon looked at Jungkook and he landed his eyes to Y/n and he smiled.

" Hello! Cutie! " Najoom said.

" Hi! I'm Kim Y/n Jungkook's classmate and also know my Besfriend! " Y/n happily inroduce her self to them.

" Hey Jungkook ... Introduce yourself " GIRLFRIEND " Jin teased.

" Btw you wanna here my dad jokes Y/n? " Jin said.

" Hyung sto- "

Jungkook cut off his word.

" Yeah! Sure !!! " Y/n excited.

" What kind of light is cow's favorite? "

" What? " Y/n ask.

" MOOnlight " Jin answered about a joke and soon he laugh.

The three just laughed at Jin because of his dad joke.

"And, what do you call a professional teenager? "

" What? " Namjoon asks.

" ProTeeN! " Jin loud laugh a last dad joke.

~@peaches_n_ice Thank you for this joke i wrote it because i don't wanna forget about you dad jokes!  HAHAHA!

Y/n was very happy and laughed with Jin and Jungkook could see his smiles on Y/n. Jungkook just scratched his head on the back with Jin's dad jokes.

" I really like it your jokes what is your name? " Y/n ask.

" I'm Kin SeokJin just call me Jin " Jin handed his hand to Y/n and they are shake are hands.

" Hi Jin oppa! Nice meet you! " Y/n said and Jungkook immediately turned to them with a frown because of what Y/n said to Jin?

" Oppa? " Jungkook asks frown face. That is to speak angrily.

" Yeah maybe he's older than me right? "

" Yup! Jungkook it there's something wrong? "

I see Jungkook his jealousy.

Jin said that he knows Jungkook is jealous. Jungkook couldn't speak anymore and he looked seriously at Jin and Jungkook who crossed his arms. Namjoon immediately introduced himself to Y/n, he even showed the dimple.

" Anyway! I'm Kim Namjoon also knows Rm .. But you can call me Namjoon. " Namjoon happily introduce him self to Y/n.

" Nice to meet you Namjoom oppa! " She waved at Namjoon and she smiled.

Jungkook can't help but be jealous of the two whom Y/n called " OPPA " Jungkook didn't say anything he looked at Namjoon and Namjoon thinks he's still annoyed because they are proud because Y/n said that "oppa "  Namjoon and Jin see Jungkook looking at him with jealous faces that make the two laugh and Y/n looks at them with a giggle. And then. They started to chatted each other.

+ + +

================================

-Jungkook is getting jealous Ohhh!
What happen to Jungkook why he so looked jealous of them Hmmm....

=============================

~💌 A/N :  Be wait for the next chapter!!!

Sarangmida Borahae💜
Fighting! 💪🐰💜

Thank you for reading this Chapter
Stay safe💜

Love: Author 💜

Please comment and vote
Don't forget to follow me sweeties!
Loveyah~♡♡♡

DoubleBunnyArmyyy
-💜🐇

=========================

================》