~CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN~

Y/N POV :

[ TIME SKIP ]

Jungkook's friends went home.

Jungkook asked me if he would take me home but I refused. I just want to go home alone first. Lisa and Jisoo are home early.

I'm waiting for the bus station only one was nothing still coming. It's so cold outside I'm not wearing a Jacket or  sweatshirt hoodie. I was a little sleepy but at the bus station i was waiting for the bus. I was waiting for because I wanted to go home. It would have been a pity if I had sent Jungkook at the same time, but he was so tired that he wanted to go home, he would be even more tired when I sent him home with me.

After 10 mimutes in waiting for the bus it was a bit late night im waiting for the bus and I was getting cold outside.

The sky was dark it was night but the stars are shining the moon gives light so not too dark.

While I was waiting for the bus, I looked at the moon and the stars very beautiful, especially if you're have star gazing with someone. I can see the stars so beautifully shining in the sky of dark night. Now I just noticed the stars are very beautiful and also moon. The stars and shone in my eyes and it seemed like I didn’t want to stop staring at it.

After 5 minutes of waiting for the bus I didn't realize that I had been looking at the sky for a long time because I was watching the stars. I took the bus to go home, in case I thought I would have a seat.

All the seats are seated passengers on the bus I rode. I wanted to get off but I waited a long time for the bus so I thought I'd just stand up. But I was lucky there was a woman and her child who came down. I thought I had nowhere to sit. I saw that there were 2 seats next to the window decided to sit near the window bus and I was the only one who could sit and there was still a vacancy so I was there next to the window. As I sat in my seats I looked at those passing by the place I could see.

All street lights illuminate the hallway and the buildings, stores, and parks have different colors of lights. Like different lights with different colors. I love the colors of lights seen in my pretty eyes. Aesthetic lights I see and there are people walking around and there are also couples together on the trail.