~CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX~

[ TIME SKIP ]  》 》 》

Y/N POV :

I was so happy earlier because I saw cherry blossom trees again. So I tried to enjoy and looked them in my eyes, its nice to look at especially when it falls from top to bottom ...

We're at Taehyung's cafe ..

This is the cafe we ​​found and chose

This is the cafe we ​​found and chose. When we entered, the cafe area was spacious and simple and modern

So before we ordered, we sat down to rest from searching in this cafe and finally Taehyung and I found

So before we ordered, we sat down to rest from searching in this cafe and finally Taehyung and I found ...

" Taehyung, since you helped me with everything you did, I'm going to treat you. " I smiled.

" Y/n, you don't need to do --- "

" It's fine! Please lemme do this for you, even just now. " I spoke immediately before he could speak.

He nod and he smiled after.

Why is he handsome in the smiles shown every time we are together?

So a waitress approached us and offered us a menu.

" Hi! Ma'am and Sir! What do you want for our menu? " Waitress said.

While waiting for our order Taehyung say something.

" What do you want Y/n? " He ask.

" I d-dunno but maybe ... hmm, maybe you go first! " i said and he nod.

" To me umm.. is-

As I looked at the menu I saw that my favorite drink was available. I was happy so I said my order was out of time ..

Before he could speak was...

"Ice vanilla latte " I told right away .

"Ice vanilla latte " Taehyung said.

We spoke both and said We spoke together and i couldn't believe we're both same order that time.

I was surprised and the two of us looked at each other.