~CHAPTER THIRTEEN~

=============

Jimin wanted to speak but I immediately preceded him in speaking.

" Oummm ... (sniff) Jimin (Heavy breathing) Hooo ... This is what Mrs. Hyun did for the folder project I want to do because it's already done so you can pass it on to her. " I tried to smile but I could feel in my eyes the sadness I was feeling.

So I just smiled at him that nothing had happened before. But Jimin already knew what had happened, he knew I had heard what they were talking about and he knew I was hurt by what I said.

So I told Jimin that I was going home because I had to finish some homeworks and that was the end of our conversation but---

I immediately left and I tried to run in extreme embarrassment and from what he found out about me, I felt my legs weak with the pain I was feeling. So I quickly got out of school. But not stopping my eyes from dripping, I was crying as I quickly walked out of school.

" Why Y/n? Why? " I said to my self that i have attack anxious.

Before I could get out of school, I felt a sudden grip and pull on my wrist.

" Y/n ... I'm .... i'm..sorr..sorry for what happen. " Jimin said. So i struggle my self to his hold and tried to face him but someone called his name.

" JIMIN! You've been there for a while looking for you but your friends said you left. It's good to catch you! I miss you. "

I was surprised at what was said to call him and familiar to me. So I turned around I saw the human familiar voice call out to Jimin.

It was Irene. My besfriend.

" Y/n? What are you doing here? I thought you came home. "

Irene said trembling at the words. I saw that she was hugging Jimin, It was as if my world had collapsed when I saw that my heart was in so much pain that it was almost broken by the pain I was feeling.

Irene was shocked by what was happening today.

" Umm ... Y/n let me explain Iren-

" Explain what Jimin? I know all Jimin you don't have to explain to me. And I also know who told me about my secrets about you. "

I landed with a stare at Irene and she was terrified of my looks. I was so angry that I raised my voice to Jimin because of Irene.

But Irene did not give up.

" Yes! Y/n I told him everything that you're telling me about Jimin. So what? You're happy because Jimin already knows how your feelings?! If you know that don't expect that because you'll never be liked. Did you understand ? "

She pointed at me and Irene said proudly in front of me. I looked at Jimin and he look at me that he feel sorry for what he did and Irene.

" Y/n ... I just want to say that we're Jimin in -relationship. We were 2 months ago. Right babe? "

Holding Jimin by the arm and she leaned her head to Jimin's chest.

I know they are together because of what Irene told me. I just couldn't speak because of what he told me. Irene is a traitor. I just want to curse but i can't my self to do that.

" You're a traitor Irene! How did you do this to me? You bestfried, I'm your besfriend. How did you do that to a traitor huh!?! "

I could feel my anger inside my heart so more drops tears to my eyes it flows.

So i sigh...

" Umm .. Jimin .. Thank you because you're there for me and you're there to make me happy, I thought that's why you don't love me because I don't know that you like my bestfriend. " I said and fake smile.

" Y/n I'm really sorry I didn't mean it to hurt you. " Jimin said.

" No! It's okay don't be sorry Jimin. I understand. I'm happy for you and I hope you're happy too. Hope you last long. " That I boldly said.

" I know and you also know that you have been a traitor to me Irene and you have hurt me so much. "

" I just want to say that you won't have a friend like me but if you need me I won't have a friend like you.," I said boldly and gasped at what I said.

And I immediately left and went home and i started to cry.

bajanaMond

♡DebanjanaMonadal3D
Demi_Alyxxia
♡Demi_Alyxxia
BANGTAN27BLACKPINK
♡BANGTAN27BLACKPINK
mewoneit
♡somewoneit

Thank you for keep supporting my story! ILY❤

Just comment down below who whats to shout out for a next chapter!

Thank you for reading those chapters
Please vote and comment 💜

+ + +

=================================

Omg! i felt that i couldn't believe what Y/n's feel for her self😭

===================================

~💌 A/N :  😍HI MY BHABIES! ❤ THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! Maybe tomorrow i'll publish a new chapter!!!

Sarangmida Borahae💜
Fighting! 💪🐰💜

Thank you for reading this Chapter
Stay safe💜

                                              Love : Author  💜

Please comment and vote
Don't forget to follow me sweeties! for more updates!
Loveyah~♡♡♡

DoubleBunnyArmyyy
-💜🐇

=========================

================》