~CHAPTER TWENTY~

=========================

《 PART 2 》

Hey! here's a Part 2 Enjoy! 😭💜
Please don't forget to follow me

I hope you'll love it!

Please continue...

===========================

He is always teasing me. He is so annoying but he is happy with he is not boring with and you will never get bored because of his cuteness.

~ Why not? I like cute guy too 😊

"I'm serious now Jungkook ... Why did you do that before, you shouldn't have do that"

I said then he held my hand to stop me putting the medicine with cotton in his lips.

Because he was built into our seat.

And he hold my hands gently..

" Look Y/n I did that because ... I'm your Besfriend, did I tell you that I'll protect you I'm here for you .. I just did that so that no one would hurts you. "

I fluttered and as I touched what he said I felt his words penetrate my heart.

" Thanks you kookie! I'll never forget what you said to me. I really appreciated it mean a lot to me. "

That I could tell him my words so I hugged him.

I hugged Jungkook not because I just love him. I hugged Jungkook because I could feel how to protect me in everything even his annyoing to me. I could feel my heart beating the never stop beating because Jungkook told me something.

" Jungkook is here for you ... "

He said that word is mark in my mind i didn't control my tears and i wiping it away immediatly. We hugged each other as if we had a world of our own. We look at each other and we smile. And then-

He hold my face that he notice that i tears comes out, he ask me if im okay and i answered that im fine just is a tears of joy he stared me while wiping and my tears and my hair placed tucking behind in my ear the he placed his hand on my face ...

Who wouldn't be happy when Jungkook said " Jungkook is here for you ... " I fell even more in love with him. Because I feel true love even if we're just bestfriends.

Jungkook he slowly and slowly brought his face closer to my face. And he closed his eyes. THEN ---

He kiss me.

I was shocked by what Jungkook did ...

I could feel my heart. Yes! i feel like we're have a world of our own, i close my eyes because i feel that kiss of love on my lips.