Chapter 1

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Until you love me by winter rose12

 Books » Vampires Rated: T, English, Romance, Words: 37k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 19, Published: Jan 9, 2019 Updated: Aug 813Chapter 1

Hi, I am not giving up my other story, I am just putting it on hold, until I think how to continue it. And idea for another came, and if you want, tell me what do you think. I apologize if the first chapter is not so good, the second will be better.

Angelina's POV

I used to believe in fairytale love when I was a child. I used to believe that someday a prince will show up and sweep me off my feet. The prince, handsome, strong, willing to take care of me, be the love of my life. Everything sweet and perfect. What a nice dream, right? But, sadly, the man meant for me, turned out not to be a fairytale prince, but something much darker.

# # #

Let's start from the beginning. My name is Angelina Davenport, and I recently turned 25 years old, a very good age. I still couldn't believe how quickly the time passed since I graduated school, and now I was very close to be a 30-year old woman.

I still remembered it like it was yesterday when I got my diploma, and took pictures with my classmates. We have been so happy to graduate, and so excited to enter life and just find our place. I had so many dreams, so much hopes of a better life. I had cried so much while I hugged my best friends, and promised to keep in touch and see each other. How happy I was when I got into a university, and that meant a brighter future for me. Journalism, my dream as a child. I spent countless hours in the library, writing essays, studying. I worked as a waitress, so I could pay the rent and have money for going out. And all those years of hard work paid well. I graduated with excellent grades and even found myself an internship at one woman magazine, Prestige. How nervous I was when I met the editor, a red-haired, Clara Jacobs, who was very popular. How hard I tried and how she had hired me , because she saw potential in me. And I did my best to fit in. The salary was good, and I managed to find a better apartment to rent, also bought a car. Things were turning out great.

# # #

As for love, well, things weren't so bright and exciting. It saddened me to know that for now, I haven't found the love with capital L. I haven't found that unique man, which destiny had prepared for me. I wasn't even sure such things even existed. Even if I never admit it, I was beginning to lose faith of finding that one special person that will melt my heart.