Chapter 9

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Until you love me by winter rose12

 Books » Vampires Rated: T, English, Romance, Words: 37k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 19, Published: Jan 9, 2019 Updated: Aug 813Chapter 9

Hi, I am sorry about the long delay, but everything has been stressful and I was worried about a trip that so close from not happening because of this virus. But everything turned out great, and I got inspired to write again. I hope that you will like this chapter. : )

Christian's POV

I handed the forks to Angelina and for a brief moment our fingers touched again. It was only for a couple of seconds, but it had shook me again to my core. Just the simplest contact , but to me it was incredible. I mentally cursed Adam, because he had been right when he had told me all about mates and how much I would crave mine. I had always thought he was joking or trying to scare me even, but the stories were all true. So true.

I hadn't been able to get Angelina out of my mind for months since I saw her for one brief moment in some store. Since then she has been always invading my thoughts, my dreams. Like I was completely possessed.

I have been with so many women during my long life. So many. I had forgotten most of them, their names, faces. They were just something to pass the time, a cure for my hunger for blood, or just because I enjoyed them. I have never lacked female company even as a human, and becoming immortal didn't change that .

But since fate had brought Angelina Davenport in my life, all the beautiful women in the world have lost their appeal to me. I knew that it sounded very romantic, cliché, but it was true. I could not find another lady fascinating no matter how much I have tried. I have tried to ask so many gorgeous women out, but something always had stopped me before our date. Their eyes weren't the same as Angelina's , their smiles wasn't as charming as hers, nor the addictive scent could tempt me the same way. They were just a cheap imitation, unsatisfying. I have tried to court women that had the same eye and hair color, but I soon realized I couldn't stand them. I couldn't stand their giggles, makeup, how they spoke my name or touched my hand. It was like all of their beauty was a poison to me. I couldn't be as tempted as before. I have tried to take some of them to my bed, but it had ended badly, their touch didn't spark passion in me. Only coldness, bitterness, anger. They weren't Angelina. At first I had thought I must be going crazy, my fixation with this stranger wasn't normal. There was no explanation why I wasn't able to go on a date with another or even kiss her. But every time I had tried , I felt like suffocating. Every time I had tried to kiss my date, Lina's kind eyes have appeared in my mind, and her scent have taken taken over my mind. I have been unintentionally comparing Angelina and the other woman, and my obsession always won.