Chapter 8

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Until you love me by winter rose12

 Books » Vampires Rated: T, English, Romance, Words: 37k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 19, Published: Jan 9, 2019 Updated: Aug 813Chapter 8

Christian's POV

To bare my soul, even a small part of it in front my lovely mate, was a strange feeling. I wasn't used to share my past with another. Adam knew of course my childhood and what had led me that fateful day at his mercy on that ship. He had never judged me for my choices in life as a human. Life was different then, I was poor and I had wanted more in life than my small hometown. I had dreamt of adventures, of money, gold and exciting life. I hadn't been able to settle on only once space, it was boring. I longed to see the world. I had been so sick and tired of being poor. I could help my family that way and it was good. I had found out that I enjoyed the danger, I was like addicted to it. There was something about the way I felt when we stole from the rich that had made me addicted. To be able to wear nicer clothes, to not be hungry, to give money to my family. Yes, it has been dangerous, I had been hurt many times. I had been caught once, but my friends had rescued me. Otherwise I would have been hanged for my crimes. But still that didn't make me give up this life. I had been young and I had so many dreams. A married life hadn't interested me then. I had some fun with different women, but no one had managed to capture my heart and mind. Besides a woman and kids would have tied me to one place and that was never my wish.

So I had nothing to lose when Adam had turned me. He had told me that this life wasn't meant for everyone. Not everyone could hurt another person, even kill . But I have found out that this was no problem for me. I had fought so much as a human and doing that as a vampire wasn't any different.

But Angelina might not like my life as a human. I wanted this woman to like me, I needed it like the air . I have never thought that some girl would cause such reaction in me. That I would be so enchanted with her that I would completely lose myself. All the times I had followed Lina as she bought groceries. How even the sight of her made my head spin. How I had walked behind her, not close enough for her to spot me though, but still I could easily see the lovely angel. How she bit her lips as she thought what to buy, how Angelina seemed to do everything so gracefully and amazing. Or maybe I was thinking that because she was my mate. Maybe that was it. But still Angelina Davenport was very attractive woman and the thought that she was mine gave me such immense joy.