Chapter 5

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Until you love me by winter rose12

 Books » Vampires Rated: T, English, Romance, Words: 37k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 19, Published: Jan 9, 2019 Updated: Aug 813Chapter 5

Christian's POV

I was slowly losing my mind! I had to get away from her, before I hurt my mate more. My self-control was slipping away with such an alarming speed, that it took everything I had in me to remain sane. But being near Angelina, to see what belonged to me, so near for me to reach and to have to restrain myself… Just one kiss and I would end my suffering and the insatiable need for this woman. If only she knew….

I opened the kitchen's window wide and breathed the fresh, chilling air. It was still heavily snowing. I released a deep breath as I stared at the snow. God, my angel was frightened and I did that. I caused her physical pain, I nearly broke her wrist. Shame gripped me by the throat and I bit my lips so I wouldn't scream until I have no voice left and strength. I shouldn't lose control, I shouldn't have! But her questions provoked me. I knew my darling would have so many questions and I was ready to answer them all, although I was aware she would hate me with all of her heart. I wanted to show Lina my point of view, so she could understand what she was to me, how I didn't want this mess either. I had been so happy without this torturous feelings towards a woman I didn't know! Which didn't know me! I didn't ask for this obsession!

I leaned my forehead against the window's frame and closed my eyes. Why did I have to go inside this store and see Angelina?! Why hadn't I picked another store?! I would have lived perfectly without seeing this temptation. Without those green eyes, beautiful hair that begs me to caress it, and that wonderful scent. If only… I groaned. Stalking Lina was even more torturous, I barely recognized myself. Like a complete masochist I wanted to know more about my mate. I found her Facebook profile and even downloaded some of the photos, like a total creep. Just Angelina was so beautiful on them, and I couldn't stop the pride and possessiveness that filled me that this woman was mine. My darling loved nature, she has many photos of mountains. I liked one photo when Lina was in some forest, the sun was lightening her up so nice, and the smile on my mate was bright like the sun itself. I liked her photos from parties, especially the one with that cute knee-long red dress, it made Lina so gorgeous. I had been through her whole profile, I knew what groups she was in, what music she liked to post. I had promised myself that I would kill her boyfriend, if my darling had any, and I was so happy she was single. But still I looked at every male friend in her friends' list, trying to figure out if that friend wanted what was mine. If only the Facebook stalking was the worst I did! I followed Lina everywhere she went, I watched her go and leave work, I watched her cook. I barely slept, I found peace only when I saw her. Like I could finally breathe.