Chapter 4

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Until you love me by winter rose12

 Books » Vampires Rated: T, English, Romance, Words: 37k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 19, Published: Jan 9, 2019 Updated: Aug 813Chapter 4

Christian's POV

I closed my eyes, trying to calm my urges to just rush to Angelina and kiss her like I had been dying to do for months. I knew it was so irrational, so crazy, but I wanted to do that so much. Like I had been starving for centuries, and only Angelina could end my hunger. God, I was losing my mind! I ruffled my hair, and leaned on the wall. This woman would be my undoing , I was sure of it!

I had one scared to death woman in my living room, and she meant the world to me. She was so different from my preys. Oh, they were so many, and it had been entertaining to have them tied in the basement, and to play with them. How they begged for freedom! How the ladies have tried to seduce me, and I had taken gladly all they had to offer. How the men tried to bribe me. They all ended the same way- dried from blood. No matter how good they begged, I always killed them. Just for the fun, I had let some of my captives to try to escape, and it was exciting to chase them around the house or even outside. I had always been extra careful, and no one of my captives could call for help or even made it alive. My face was the last thing they saw. As for the money, possessions- I have thrown them out, I didn't need them. I was doing this for the fun and because I loved to hunt. Yes, I could just compel some human to give me his blood, but chasing my prey was such a joy, one I couldn't resist. And winning the woman that was waiting for me in the living room would be my biggest challenge.

Angelina was hungry, and I hoped she would like the breakfast I made for her. Her favorite type of a pancake, and a freshly squeezed orange juice. Just what she loved. I was going to make coffee, but I thought I should ask her first. Maybe if she ate, she would be more kind to me.

# # #

Angelina's POV

This couldn't be happening, right?! This must have been some sick, dream, and I would wake safely in my own home. But something told me this was so real, and for the first time in my life, I was really into trouble. A real, big trouble.