Chapter 3

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Until you love me by winter rose12

 Books » Vampires Rated: T, English, Romance, Words: 37k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 19, Published: Jan 9, 2019 Updated: Aug 813Chapter 3

Christian's POV

Being even in the same house as my mate, was a torture, a pure torture. I knew she was so near, finally near, and that was enough to drive me over the edge. Like I couldn't breathe , knowing my lovely mate was just some meters away from me, and I wasn't holding her. How badly I had wanted to just lay beside Angelina! It caused me physical pain not to climb those damned stairs and ease my suffering. I had to have more self-control, but I feared since I saw Lina, it was slowly disappearing. Like I was a completely different man, and it had only took one look at this woman to change me like this. A woman I had seen only once had enchanted me!

I groaned as I ran fingers through my hair and I rested my head on the sofa's back. Maybe I had ruined my chances with Lina, and her accepting me , with this abduction. I imagined what that must had been for her, how scared to hell she had been last night. How her green eyes were full of fear, and her body trembled in my arms, but not from love and passion, but from pure horror. And I felt so ashamed. A mate is supposed to protect the other one, not cause such stress. I had waited so long for my Lina, and I had started everything wrong!

I got up from the sofa and made a few steps towards the door. My whole being wanted to go to my dear one and kiss her. To finally put an end to this maddening desire that had haunted me for months. With Angelina finally here, it was almost impossible to fight with the consuming feelings. My happiness was just upstairs, cuddled in my bed, and my self-control was wearing thin with every passing second. I turned the doorknob and exited the living room, but I stopped in front of the stairs. The sweet mixture of caramel and cherry blossoms, the unique smell of my mate, had took my breath away. And to know she was in my bed, her scent would mix with mine, had made me growl. My mate was a true vision, and she had already wrapped me around her little finger, even without us having a single date yet! This was madness, real madness! I always thought Adam had exaggerated when he told me how much I would crave my mate, but he hadn't. Not even a little bit. I craved to touch and kiss Lina, to drink her blood, to protect from every bad thing out there. I longed for her to be mine and mine alone. And this was a pure madness, she didn't know me! And my stalking for months could never be seen as normal, it was wrong and sick. But since my eyes met Angelina's at that store, I forgot what normal was.