Chapter 10

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Until you love me by winter rose12

 Books » Vampires Rated: T, English, Romance, Words: 37k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 19, Published: Jan 9, 2019 Updated: Aug 813Chapter 10

Hello, I am sorry that it took too long to update this story. But work got to me, and I didn't have much of a free time to write. I hope you will like this chapter. : )

Christian's POV

I so badly wanted to follow Angelina and pull her into my arms but that would scare her off more. My whole being wanted to comfort her, to just know Lina was all right. And not being able to do that was torture. I needed to hug her, I needed it like the air. Just to feel her in my arms, just for a moment…

But I had to push down my craving , although it was getting harder and harder to resist Lina. Having her so near and not being able to touch her was making me dizzy with need. But for both of our sakes I had to control myself more. I had been around tons of women, but this one could break me so easily and we haven't even kissed yet!

Angelina had been so scared about her loved ones and her pain was making me feel sick. Like I would ever hurt someone my mate loved! A vampire couldn't cause harm to someone close to the mate, and I would rather hurt myself thousands of time before I harm Angelina's loved ones. Adam had told me that to a vampire the feeling was like a knife to the heart, and I knew he had no reason to lie me about it. So far all that he had told me about mates was true, and I didn't want to try if that was true too. Besides even the thought of hurting my darling's closed ones, was so repulsive that I would rather starve to death than make it happen.

I was now torn up from wanting to hug Lina and comfort her and staying away because I was the thing she feared. And it was slowly killing me to know I was the cause for her pain and fear. To hurt the most valuable person in my life was really a torture. God, I wanted to bang my head against some wall! I never wanted another woman so badly in my life! No woman I had ever met was like her. The woman meant for me. The ideal partner for me.

The truest form of love ever, that was how Adam had described what a mate for my kind was. Pure, sweet love. The type of love that only existed in fairytales, because it was pure magic. I would never be able to cheat on my mate, leave her for another or even choose to spend a time with someone else. When I had first heard that, so many years ago, I thought it was nonsense and pure romantic fantasy. I never imagined even for a second that some woman would be the center of my world and I would never want to touch another. But even since I saw Angelina, I realized that I really didn't want another. I had only eyes for her, my sweet, precious mate .Everything in my darling was making me feel like I was seeing a woman for the first time. Maybe because I finally knew Lina was the One, that she wasn't just some lady that I wanted to impress. I so badly needed Lina to like my cooking, to like my home, to just like me. I just wanted Angelina to see the person I have fought so hard to become , and to like and love me.