Chapter 7

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Until you love me by winter rose12

 Books » Vampires Rated: T, English, Romance, Words: 37k+, Favs: 20, Follows: 19, Published: Jan 9, 2019 Updated: Aug 813Chapter 7

Hi, I am sorry that it took me long to update, but I had been caught up with work and didn't have much free time and inspiration to write. With the current situation, I still go to work but I finally came up with some ideas for the story. The characters and their lives will be developed more and more, I don't want to rush the things. If you have some ideas, you can share them. :) Stay safe, everyone, please. : )

Christian's POV

My hand trembled as I made the tea for myself and my angel. My mate, my lovely mate. The woman destined to be mine. My perfect match. And now she was in my living room, and I didn't know the proper way to approach her. And I had never been shy with women. Quite the opposite actually. But this wasn't any woman.

I picked a tea I knew my angel liked. It was very stalkerish, but I knew Angelina's favorite types of tea. How she drank her coffee, with how much sugar. I knew she preferred to drink tea with apple and cinnamon flavor, elder and lemon flavored tea.I had bought all of her preferred flavors and I hoped Lina could like them. I craved to make her happy by offering her favorite tea. So she would want to stay with me forever.

I leaned my back against the fridge and breathed deeply. I had to stop these thoughts in my mind, that were begging me to just kiss my mate and forget about the rest of the world. Forget about how I abducted her and that Lina was scared of me. It only mattered that she was finally here! Here for me to hold and kiss! Here with me forever! The thousands times I had followed my Lina everywhere. How the jealousy had consumed me so many times when some guy would smile at her or buy her a drink in the disco. How happy I had been that Lina was single and that she turned every guy down. How much I liked to see her dance in the clubs.

No, stop! I ruffled my hair couple of times, as I pushed those crazy thoughts aside. Or at least tried to. Angelina didn't know me or trust me. But I would be the biggest liar in the world if my heart didn't skip a beat as I saw my darling in the clothes I had picked for her. It had been a little creepy but it was worth it. Angelina looked divine in these clothes, and to know that I bought them, made me want to hug her and kiss senseless. I barely restrained. I still remembered how my darling's body felt beneath mine while I tried to calm her and I had ended completely by coincidence on top of her. I admit I was like hypnotized. This woman would be the death of me!