10

I woke up to a smell of food and a tight hug around me like last time.
I turned and it was Mark.
Surprisingly, I'm not as shocked.

I looked under the blankets and frowned when I noticed we were both fully clothed.

"Dammit, even when I'm sleepy. I'm responsible.. what the..."

I looked under my side of the bed and found Scotty, Marcel, Tyler, and Smitty hugging around my legs.

I quickly kicked them off the bed and ran so they don't have to deal with their sad grown up faces. That didn't change the fact that they got up almost immediately and started chasing after me.

Sliding down the rails of the stairs, I slide right in front of a large Tyler and gorillaphant.

"Hey now! I can walk! I don't need any man carrying me....besides the point."

I looked around and eventually found myself in a seat next to a bed-headed mark who seem to not be bothered by the sight of grown men.

"I'll take a can of jolly green giant green beans..." He mumbled under his breath.
You can tell the male was still very tired as he was also manhandled downstairs earlier.

"Goooooood morning lady and gentlemen, may I offer you pancakes, crepes, and or pigs in a blanket? All made by your chefs. Nogla, smitty, and your beloved MARCELLLLL."
Marcel says as he then strikes a few poses before flipping a pancake for show.
Mark claps, and after a few seconds. Realized that the pancake flipping had a steady beat to it.

As if there was a literal highly paid DJ in sight. All of the men in the kitchen started dancing.
Mark doing the robot
Marcel doing a bit of footwork while keeping the beat.
Nogla was trying to do whatever he could to bounce some ass while also avoiding bacon grease.
And Smitty was mumble rapping, using a bottle of syrup as a mic.

I stared at all of them...
Then began taking the role as an adlib.
The noise eventually got the attention from Brian, than soon, Jonathan, then Scott. And soon all of the boys came in to see how idiots deal with their mornings.

"Aye! Aye! okay. Yeah! Pancakes for you. Serve em up for two. I'm with my crew, we gon eat some food!" Marcel exclaimed before chanting the last part.
Now everyone in the house is shouting

"We gon eat some food, yeah!"

Vanoss then walks in, shirtless and all and takes the fully cooked pancake off the pan and eats it. That snaps Marcel out of the trance and began to laugh.

"Have we really been doing that for 8 minutes??" Marcel asked me and I look around lost as ever. Mark then smiled as he put his hair in a messy bun.

"I say, it was our way of bonding. You can't get anything better than a strong bond." Mark says, he has a grin on his face.
I usually see ones that eat shit but this one is looking pretty good. Maybe because it's a smile... a really nice smile.
The boys share the same heartfelt smiles and soon enough breakfast ends.

—————————————————

"With enough said, I say we plan a park day. Just us and the kids. It would be pretty relaxing. Plus with all of them around in one area they all have fun in, it still counts as a win win." Mark says, his hands on his waists as Bryce lowers his head on his shoulder. His bright eyes show obvious curiosity.

Man, that guy is tall. Or is mark just short–

"I've never been in a park before." Bryce says and Mark jumps up and away from the male.

"DONT CREEP UP ON ANYONE LIKE THAT! I COULD HAVE SHAT IN DEFENSE!" Mark yells, Bryce giggling and raising his arms in defense.

I couldn't help but to space out for a moment. Thinking of ways to ensure that the kids can remain in the best interests in a school environment.
Until then I'll home school them. How hard could that be. Just tell them what 2+2 equals and move on.
And besides, when they grow up, they gain intelligence.....well.

Some of them do.

But some of the kids still remain a mystery to me. Who would know that as a mother to the kids, I won't know their past, their dreams, and damn. Even their true identity.

I won't pressure them though. I know well enough that I won't force them to do anything. I'll just be more open to them.

"Y/n, mark needs you to hear him out!"
I looked directly into Bryce's eyes and backed away a bit to focus.

"Eh? Whatduya want..?" I say. Already tired of people in my room

"So? What do you think on the park idea? I was saying all of that so you can have an opinion on it." Mark says and sits on the edge of the bed.
"Mm?? Oh yeah yeah... good idea." I lay in bed and was soon towered over several men. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

☆●□■☆●■□■☆●□■☆●□■☆●□■☆●□■☆●□

~Mark's Pov~

And they are asleep.
I asked if they wanted them to go to a water park or a regular park where we can enjoy ice cream and don't have to have the kids wait until going back to playing.
Seems that it won't matter which place.

"Do you guys always do this...??"
I said as I watched the men all surround y/n and carry them correctly in bed and dog piling y/n.

"...They deserve the best sleep. We are just doing what we could as her adoptive family." Says a tall slender male in a Jason mask.
He's weird...he makes the room feel warm.

...Lukewarm...

speaking about Luke he can't seem to not separate from him. Maybe they are siblings. All of the guys get along well, but they also stick in groups.

Evan is with Anthony, Tyler, Jason masked guy, Marcel, Brian smitty and Jon.

Jason masked guy also hangs out with Bryce, mark [gorrilaphant] satt and that weird Dracula.

Hopefully they all don't hate each other.

"Hmm, they must be a really great person to you guys. I'm glad. I can say the same." I say. They all look at me. I then blushed and looked away. And they give me jealous looks.

"What do you mean by that??"
●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°●○•°●○

Guess who's back
I can't say much for this chapter but the fact that I was doing this one for the past hour.

The boys will most certainly be back and I've seen people pleading for this to be finished. So that's what I'll strive to do.

Thanks for the support while I was away!!

see ya!