2

"Ok, have fun!" The lady said as I go upstairs to see more rooms and a boy wearing a helmet with pig ears and a...pig nose? "He looks frustrated" I thought to myself and he looks at me and looks away.

"Tyler! Come here I found someone!" I turn around to look at a boy in a panda hat, as he finds a little boy with bunny ears. "We have to find Satt, he could be anywhere!"

Says a boy with a cape and...vampire fangs! 
I am so confused right now! I thought to myself as I look at the little vampire running around to find another little kid.

I walk around some more and find a little kid in a Finn costume.

Who the heck is that adorable creation!? Why would he not have a family!? I say to myself as I looks at the little boy.

Then Jon wiggles in my arms so I put him down and he hugs him.

"Oh hi Del, how's it going?" The little boy says before looking at me and smiling, I smile back at him.

"Is she going to be your mom?" He says and Jon nods, the little boy soon sighs. "Don't forget about me okay?" he looks at Jon with a slight smile.

"You're coming with us silly!" I say and he looks at me with his chocolate brown eyes in happiness.

"Wait really?!" He questions and I nod, before I can do anything else he runs and gives me a hug.

"My name is Marcel and I have a feeling you're going to be the best mom I'll ever have!!" He adds making me tear up.

"We have to get the others!" Marcel says before running to get a little boy with a green shirt that says pancake store, the little boy with the pig ears I saw earlier, the vampire, and the kid with bunny ears.

Del holds a little boy with a monkey tail and red jacket, a boy with an owl mask, a little demon? A boy that looks like the terminator, a little boy with a sunset colored shirt and glasses, a kid with white hair with a small hat, a little elephant, a boy in a suit and tie with glasses.

"So is this all of them?" I asked and they shake their heads.

"We need Scotty, Satt, Bryce, john, and Anthony" the boy with the owl mask says as I walk to the closet to find a little boy. "Satt!!" The others say as I look at a boy in blond hair run to him.

"You're good at finding everyone, name is Brock, its a pleasure to meat you" the little boy in the sunset shirt says with a pun and offers me a high five within a few seconds he  received a high five from me.

"Thanks and nice pun!" I respond to him with a smile and he gives a warm one back.

"Okay let's go and find the rest and I'll go and do the paperwork!" I put my left hand in my pocket, but before I can put my other hand in someone holds my hand and I look down to see Jon, looking at me with his blue eyes.

"Heya little guy." I say and I walk out of the room to find the boy in the panda hat talking to a boy in wild blond hair.

"That's Anthony and john!" The boy in the suit says.

"So we should get going! come on guys you're coming with me!" I say and they run to the large group behind me and I walk back to the lady.

"Whoa, those are a lot of kids! well are you ready to give these boys a new home?" The lady says and I nod with excitement.

"Okay there are a few papers you have to sign before we let you go with you're new sons okay?" She adds and I silently picture myself slamming my head against a wall.

"I know this will take long" I hear one of the boys say and I look back to see the little demon said that.

I know right and this isn't the only thing we'll go through! I'll have to get threw traffic too! I exclaim and I get a pen.

~time skip to where you are done with the papers~

"Oh my jebus!! That was so long! Now come on, we're free!" I say as I stretch and get up from a chair which made my butt hurt.

All of the boys get up and follow me to my car and we all get in, sharing the same exhausted sigh we buckle up and I start the car and drive off.

[I should announce that you are in a large SUV just some of the kids are standing or sitting on someone's lap say wildcat and maybe vanoss or Jon (let's appeal to not so famous ships)]

~time skip to night time~

"Did you all take baths?" I say as they all sat on the couch, some sitting on the floor.

They all say yes in unison and I nod.

"Who wants cookies before they go to sleep?" I smile while taking out a large plater of cookies of all brands especially oreos and they all run to me and grabs a cookie and eats it.

"Thanks you!" They all say together and I smile.

"Now it's time for you guys to sleep okay?" I say and kneel down and I kiss Marcel on the cheek and he giggles.

"Good night!" He says and runs to his room. I give everyone a kiss on the cheek, but one who grabbed my hand.

Jonathan.

"Do you want to sleep in my bed?" I look at him confused and he nods.

"Okay then come here!" I say then picks him up and walks up the stairs to my room and turns true lights on.

I walk over to the bed and tucks him in then kisses his forehead.

"Nighty Night" he says and he's mask lift up a bit, showing that he has a smile under his mask.

"Aww, night Jon" I reply as I get in the bed and turns the light off.

Sweet dreams

A/n: This is the chapter that probably everyone was waiting for and look at those sweet babies!! You should be proud of yourselves!

Wildcat: I wonder what happens next!?

Delirious: I sound like the cutest thing ever!!

Mini: aren't we all the cutest thing?

Brock: the reader sounds like a good mom to be honest!
I can't wait for the next part of the story.

A/n: we'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!!