6

(Just a pic of baby pan pan here!)
I'm just gonna...

*Places baby panda in front of the readers and he crawls around and looks at a snail*

Panda: I hope you enjoy the stowy baby snail!

*The cute snail moves a bit*

Hope you enjoyed and who already read this! Hi how are you? I changed the story a bit you're welcome! *Waves* enjoy!

Now that my sister and best friend are here. I get to introduce them to my kids! "Y/n, you're like a mother duck to them." S/n says as I look at the boys following me in one large group. "You guys are weird!" I say and Cartoonz and Anthony starts dancing making the others dance. My sister burst into laughter and falls over.

I walk to the kitchen and look around for food. "Mm.. There's nothing to eat guys, " I say and turn around to look at the sad baby faces. "We can go out to eat instead!" I smile and the kids faces dropped in confusion. "Like a date!?" Mark (gorillaphant) exclaims while I chuckle. "No, like a family night out, what do you guys even know about dates?" I smile and John look at me.
"Is there going to be cake?" He looks at me with a sarcastic look but I know deep inside that he wants to smile. "Yes, you guys get dressed! Once everyone is ready we can leave!" I say and the stampede runs away to there rooms and then silence.

~time skip~

So I did not have a large enough car so I advised the kids to split up and go to my best friend's car.

Instead they kicked my sister and best friend out of the car and sat around me. "Okay you guys are weird and protective, great job!" I say as I pull out the drive way and Scotty turns the radio on by accident. "What's this?" He asks and tips his cowboy hat as soon as he looks at me. "Howdy!!" He adds and I answered with a smile. "It's music!" I wobble around to the music and the boys follows my lead.

We listened to instrumental songs and the boys did freestyles, seeing the boys smile was so pure.

And that's when I knew...

They've been the things I sought to protect...

I love these children, but damb they are crazy! Just like meeee!!!

We arrived at the restaurant and nogla looks at the sign that says "open"

Nogla tilts his head. "O-oo...p...en? Op....en? Wat does tat mean I can't read?" Nogla asks and I smile and laugh. "It says open! That means you can get anything to eat at anytime!" I say and Nogla's eyes sparkle.

We all get out of the car and my sis and best friend finds a large booth for the children. "Hi, my name's Susan! And I'll be your waiter. What would you guys like?" Susan looks at Smitty and he gets up "ya boi smitts would like some milk!! Shaken not stern!" He sits down and I face palm to the weird kid who calls himself Smitty McGee. "Is there some apple juice for a cowboy like me?" Scotty stands up and tips his hat. "I want strawberry lemonade! Oh I can take that too!" Satt and Lui says. Soon everyone gets their drinks and I lean back with a stone face

Oh my goodness, I can't wait for the bill!!

~Time skip~

I felt weird throughout the entire day and I don't know why! How would my sister react to them as grown men?! I look at delirious and Evan talking, well, deli not so much. He's a great listener, but he can be weird. I seen Evan and Tyler hugging so they must be good friends. Ohm and Cartoonz are helpers and would carry me around when they turn. They're like my best friends as adults and it's so nice to have friends, well new friends! And they've gotten so close to me and I love that warm, fuzzy feeling when I have people who care! Ever since I left college. I always wanted people who'd respect me and these guys? I look at all of them most asleep but some either talking or playing car games

They're all I have in this big house of mine. Being a millionaire is hard. Thinking that you have a rich family and fancy cars and whatnot. I didn't want to follow my family's path. Yes, I have money and nice clothes, but I make money and give them to charity events. I make money and smiles. And I started out being the youngest millionaire ever starting at 18 and I'm happy.

I pull up in my two car garage and turns the car off. "Wake up," I kiss ohm's head and he wakes up. "Mmm... Mom I'm tired..." I carry ohm inside and the boys follow me as I open the door and lock my car door. "Brian, can you get your friend into his room? He's kinda hot so I'm giving him some medicine." Brian nods and he carries ohm up on his feet as he sleeps.

"Ryan, sweetheart, wake up so I can give you medicine." I smile and carry a teaspoon of medicine and he opens his mouth lazily. I push his head back and puts the spoon in his mouth. "Ew... It taste nasty..."  He makes a silly face and he hugs me "Goodnight Mommy." He smiles and runs upstairs with the others and I smile and get ready for bed to see Brian, Tyler and Marcel to be in my bed and Luke, Craig, and David to be in my closet. "Let me guess, you want to sleep with me?" I say knowing the answer only to be scared because of Smit. "HOW ARE YOU?! buttercup!" Smit leans against the wall and smiles. "Come on and get in bed!" I get in my bed and the boys hop in as well.

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight, you're the best!!"

"I love you guys"

Well that's all, sorry that this took to long! I'm just lazy as hell to be honest! I don't even have to make an excuse! But I hope you like this chapter and I'll see you guys later!