7

Once again another chapter of the childlings! Go and check out my new story! be my dream daddy is the name of it and see what you think! I'll see you guys later!

• Morning •
•Best friend's pov•
Key: skin color - (s/c)
Favorite food - (f/f)

I woke up this morning in one of Y/n's extra rooms and walked downstairs. I was kinda hungry so I went to the kitchen to see no food.

Not surprised

I walk to Y/n's room and ask her if she wants to go shopping, but when I opened the door, I thought I was hallucinating because I seen Y/n sleeping with 6 guys.

I was going to say something but something pets my head and I look over to see a tall guy with only sweatpants on, tan-ish guy with spiky hair. I swiftly grab the man's hand then punches him in his face and I run downstairs.

"AHHHHH, (Y/N) WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?! AND WHY ARE ALL OF THEM HERE?!" I say as I trip off one step and do a front flip instead of falling. I watched too many horror movies to be the next (s/c) person to be dead!! I grab a shoe and throw it at the man. "Hey!! It's Evan! The little kid who said hi to you first." He looks at me and I side eye him. "Mmmmmmmm... What's my favorite food? Only he knows it" I poke my bottom lip out and raise my eyebrows to make a weird face. "(F/f), you told me and I said that I'll remember it." Evan smiles and I high five him. "Good to know (y/n) didn't get drunk. I'm not allowing her to be drunk!!" I fold my arms and glare at Evan.

"I know that, we can't drink so what would make her anymore different from us?" Evan says smiling. I think of something then mumble. "Not in front of the children..." I leave him, just so I can get a soda from the fridge.

• Y/n's pov

I couldn't get off the bed so I decided to binge watch Netflix and text my mom. She found out that I have kids around and she wanted grandkids so I might as well talk about them.

You:
Hey Mom!

Mom💗❣️💖:
Hey sweetie, how is it?

You:
Heard that you wanted to talk about the kids so I'm here!                        

Mom:
Oh that's wonderful! How are they and how old are they?

You:
They age from 3 to 8 years old and there's many of them. They're in my room watching a movie with me!

       Mom:
oh! What movie?

You:
Shrek, I'm going to get them to watch all of them😂

Mom:
So glad I taught you right, they're I good hands!

You:
😂😂😂 I'll see you tonight, see ya mom!

Mom:
Okay sweetie ❤️

I put my phone down to hear moo sing all star. I look at him and Tyler starts beat boxing.

They're in good hands.

Thanks for reading this! Sorry I was gone I was role playing a lot with friends and raging on Uno cards. Other things happened as well but I'm fine that's all that matters. I'll see you guys later!!

Bye bye!