not a chapter

If you look at the picture on the top and you were the people who read my stories or at least seen them.

Thank you so much!

Who knew I'll see so many people seeing my stories!! I feel so blessed to have you guys!!

I never seen myself making stories for anyone's entertainment and to make them happy!! I was just a person who'd lay in bed and draw and watch my favorite YouTubers! My mom said I had talents and I'll get into something that I never done before and will try my best on it. I bet you guys can do that as well and probably thinking you won't even want to read this chapter or this little rant about how amazing you guys are is okay to me!

I never thought any of these will happen and it makes me so happy to have you guys! I know that I won't become famous or anything but when I was at school I say a pair of girls reading a book on Wattpad and it was my book. They looked at me and smiled and never known the mysterious reaper was behind them tearing up with joy.

I don't even know what to say right now....

Its like that kind of happiness that is just kept inside, but your eyes can show your happiness.

I normally have like a resting bitch face but instead of it being a bitch face it's a depressed face.

Resting depressed face!

It's just me, I can be smiling but my eyes tell a thousand stories, but in reality I'm really happy.

Why am I in this topic?

Well I don't know! What do you guys think I should do for this kind of celebration?

Fuck the face reveals I'm not doing that...yet?

But I can do a Q and A if you guys are willing to do that?