9

It's been a while since I heard from my sibling.
Jiggly has been helping me with breakfast and kryoz has been sleeping on my lap for about a few days in a row.
He's losing weight, he's no longer the chubster I remembered him as.
Either is okay, he's my son, I love supporting my babies on their journey.

"Mom, Evan wants to ask you a question."

I raised my eyebrows once my eyes landed on the little Canadian.
He was quite flushed in the face and looked sick.
"When are we going to school..?"
He sat down as if he was tired and groaned. I placed kryoz gently on the couch and tended to Evan.
"We go tomorrow, depending on how you feel. You shouldn't be around your brothers, or you'll get them sick as well."

I carried Evan and brought my keys with me to the front door. As I opened the door, I seen the same cat from the other day at the front door and a male.

I looked up at the male and it was a male in black long hair.
He looked through me with his glasses and smiled.

"Y/n, ain't it great to see you again?"

"Mark??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at Evan and seen him go pale.
This is more than just a fever..

"Mark, bring me to your car and go to the hospital!"

Mark was stunned, he nodded then ran to his car and started the car and waited for me to jump in before stepping on the gas.

"What do you think happened?" Mark asks as he almost lazily steers the car.

"I don't know, he asked me when they get to school and fell over!" I said panicking and tearing up on the poor kid's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scotty's pov

Momma went off and was yelling.
Brian started crying and Marcel was trying to keep us calm. But who is he to try to keep us calm, he looked ad if he didn't get sleep in days.
He then broke down and began crying.

"Hey, it's okay. Evan will be okay and momma would be as well. We just need to not give up on hope okay?"

"I DON'T WANT MY OTHER MOMMY LEAVING ME TOO! I'M SCARED SCOTTY. I WAS GOOD, I PROMISED ALL OF YOU THAT I WOULD BE GOOD!" Marcel cried out in his dinosaur onesie.

I can't blame him. We've been through a lot and we can't be sure if we can trust anyone. But I can trust y/n, she's got us all here together.
We need to be thankful and let go of our past.

All of us.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/n's pov

We made it to the hospital, I can't believe Mark is really here, he's changed ever since I've met him.
We met in high-school and we were both trumpet players.
He noticed my <favorite color> trumpet and we became friends then on.
I soon had left after we had "something" but, damn he's really changed. It's nice.

Hold up, my kid is dying here

I put my eyes on my child who is red in the face now and the doctor checking his body and seeing if there are any bruises, there was none and she checked it off.
"We may have to operate an X-ray scanning for your kid."

I loomed at Mark who was staring at me before looking down at Evan. He looked genuinely scares for the kid.

"What's on your mind?"
I asked and he shot a smile that was to bright the room up.

"I just, wanted to see how you were holding up since our departure and it seems you have kids. He's really handsome, I'm sure you and your husband must really care for your child."

Mark had a "wish I can hug you but don't know how you'd react" face and I giggled. I needed a joke, he'd really think I'd bag someone?

"I'm single, and I adopted him. And several other kids like him. He's a sweetheart and I hope he's fine."

Mark blushed, guessing how I'm single is probably what got him.

"O..oh, I never thought you'd adopt, especially from the last time. You always cried thinking you'd leave a kid for too long and they might run away looking for you." Mark had nervously chuckled I furrowed my eyebrows.

Would my kids do that?

No

They better not.

~~~~~~~~~~~

We eventually got the results and Evan had a bad stomach bug and had to be taken care of.
Thankfully I went home to a clean house and the kids were playing, none of them were gone.

Brock and Marcel walked up to Mark and Brock requested to braid his hair to which Mark wasn't surprised at the many kids and Brock braided his hair.

Luke and Jon talked about balloons to which none of them known about.

Smitty and John played golf to which they both had bear paws (fist)
On and trying to swing the clubs.

Swag drac and Mark (gorillaphant)
We're watching scary movies with Brian and the other kids.

And Jiggly was sleeping on a large panda lovesac.

Evan was chugging nasty medicine and was pretending to be drunk from it.

Nogla was in the bathroom taking a shower and singing.

All was well in this house full of dummies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

"The kids are sleeping, I hope you don't mind all of those kids in one house. I didn't want the kids to be alone so I spent a bunch to get them where they were."

I looked at Mark to see he has a flower crown, face drawings, and braided hair.

I laughed.

"Is there something on my face??"
He smiled and blushed horribly once he looked down and found me hugging him.
He hugged back and chuckled.

"I'm glad your back, really. It's been so long."
Mark says.

I sighed in relief and nodded.

"It really is ain't it?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●~●

Hello, how's it going, sorry for dying
A lot had happened, I have a lover from the last time, so I no longer can relate to this story but yall be safe though.
I was also trying to make a lot of stuff happen while also signing up for national guard. Times are actually really nice. I'm cool. But sick. I hope yall are fine though ^^

See ya!