Q&A

Hello my fellow peeps!

Yes this is an Q and A! You can ask anything in this chapter/thing/announcement!

I know you all have questions about the story and if I'm going to give you guys anything else to know about!

Well I'm going to an open book!!

No pun intended, I swear!

Panda: did you just say "book" and this is a story? I'm gonna slap you.

No! I wasn't planning on saying that, I just said that to prove my point that everyone is welcomed to ask questions!!

Delirious: we should all sit in a circle while we get asked questions! It'll be fun! Will you be having hints? About anything?

For the people I answered. You guys can ask another question or the same, I won't mind. It can even be the guys! Try and get to know them more! And yes, I do! Just be careful now, anything else and you might have a bad time, trying to figure out what I'm trying to say!!! *Winks vigorously*

Nogla: yeah, we're all nice boyos! We're all friends here, right? And reap, is there anything okay?

*Sqeaks then gains composer*

So this is about it! I hope you guys, have a good day! And we'll see you soon!!

Delirious: later, kid *delirious waves*

Shush del and let's leave it on the readers to find out about our evil plan!! *Gives out a dark cackle whilst del laughs his famous psychotic laugh*

*Starts wheezing and falls on the floor and del follows along* ahhh!!! I can't breathe!!

Cartoonz: yeah, see ya later guys *Cartoonz winks and salutes while everyone except me and del waves goodbye*