₊˚ʚ⚔️ɞ : A Snowy Celebration | 5/10꒷꒥꒷

funky short christmas special chapter, thouh short its still interesting haha happy holidays my children

It's Christmas . children are running around playing tag in the snow, the kingdom has been decorated. an event was held at the kingdom's castle.  

I and Yaku were invited to help decorate the castle with the Christmas spirit, i was just working on a few decorations until Yaku called for me. "LEV COME OVER HERE I NEED HELP PUTTING THE STAR ON TOP OF THE TREE" 

I ran to the entrance to the castle to see Yaku struggling to put the star on top of the tree, even while using a ladder. "You really are THAT short, huh?" "HEY!! I. AM. NOT. YOU ARE JUST A TALL TREE!" Yaku said, while frustrated. i laughed at that. "Would you just help me?" "fine, fine."

~  timeskip (do you know who joe is:gingerbrave_smirk:) ~

When I and Yaku were finished helping Alice, Alex, and Alexa. The 3 mentioned before checked up on the decorations, to make sure that it was all perfect and no mistakes left behind. "wow...this is... this is so STUNNING!" I could see Alex's eyes have stars in them. "Yeah..and the placing, it's all... so perfect!?" Alexa was also Amazed, if you're wondering while they are like this i added extra stuff in the decorations while Yaku wasn't looking and didn't tell the 3 that i actually added more.

"...who added more stuff to the decorations?" Alice asked. i was sweating, oh god I  would probably get judged because of this oh Jesus oh gO- "Lev? your sweating really bad, are you okay?" "EH- oh, i mean.. i am fine! it's just quite hot in here." wow lev. give yourself a pat on the back for coming up with the worst excuse of all time

"hmm... alright. I'll go to turn on the castle air conditioner then." Alice said before going to the room where the air conditioner control room is. the castle air conditioner is like your normal air conditioner, but the air spreads the cold throughout the entire castle. think of it as a huge air conditioner. one large one on the first floor...a medium one on the 2nd floor...and all of the other rooms have tiny ones...yeah...

"Any(REDACTED)ways, good work! also, yyyyyyyyyyyyyou have people waiting for you at the entrance no-no-no-now!" What? i understood what Alex said but...why was she glitching as if she was a program? though she still informed me and I ran to the entrance gate.

AS THE YOUNG TRAVELLER RAN TO THE GATES, AN UNFORTUNATE SIGHT WAS ABOUT TO OCCUR. SOMETHING THAT SEEMED... !REDACTED!
[SYSTEM ERROR!]

when i got there...i saw an unusual sight. the bushes, the walls...everything! they were all glitching, what is going on?! as i was staring in shock, i felt as if a hand was reaching over my shoulder. i quickly turned around to see a deformed glitched-out Alex.

"AAGH!" i screamed. before i could escape, i was thrown into a black portal. my back hurt, everything hurt so badly. i tried to scream for help, but it was as if no voice came out of me. i tried once again, nothing. pure air. it's just me, in a dark black room. with nothing.

"YOUR [Effort's?] ARE WORTHLESS." a voice spoke. i kept looking for the person who said it, but i only saw pitch black. of course. i mean, your in a really dark room, how do you expect to actually find something in there?

Someone tapped my back. i turned around to see a fully white, goopy person. think of it as sticky slime. "YOUR [hardship!]. YOUR [Friends!]. YOUR [Feelings~]. ALL OF THEM..."

"were all for nothing. you can't always succeed in life."

They summoned a sword and Stabbed me.
"...ev..." i heard a voice. "...Lev..." a familiar one. "LEV!"

"EH?!" i sat up, confused. "Oh good. we thought we lost you there. Yaku was the most worried out of us all, though." Alexa pointed at Yaku. "Hey!" "...what exactly happened?" i asked. "well, while i was speaking, you suddenly fainted. we were trying to get you up, but nothing worked. we moved you to the guest bedroom and waited for you to show a sign of you being alright."

"...and you look quite shocked. are you...okay?" Alex explained, and asked right after. "Ah. I'm fine. its just that i saw the entire world glitching...you being all creepy and stuff... getting stabbed and someone telling me that all of my efforts of helping this castle was for nothing... the usual."

Everyone else in the room were staring at me, they were all confused, interested, and concerned. "What ever, don't think anything about it. it's just a mere nightmare, it wont hurt anyone. let's go celebrate the holiday's, the event is almost starting." Alice said. we nodded and went to where the event was held.

There was ton's of people in the event, it was like i was at a ball! Alice stood up to the stage and gathered everyone's attention. "Attention please. the event has officially started, there will be minigames, drinks, gift exchanging, and such. enjoy your time here." i could hear the crowd cheering.

I and Yaku enjoyed the party, i thought less of that "dream" and i was having fun! Alice was right, it was just a stupid dream! there's nothing to be worried about!

or was there?
**insert epic conspiracy music lmao**

~~~~~~~~~~~~
hey thanks for enjoying this book! if you really like these chapter's, consider placing a star on one of these chapters and follow me for more content! i sound like those annoying YouTubers I'm so sorry ill leave ok bye happy holidays have a nice day user haha