₊˚ʚ⚔️ɞ : Robotic Theif | 8/10꒷꒥꒷

Remember Koi from my my starlight (gradient x lux) book? Yeah he's a robot and Atoma is his sister, if I shipped koi with Atoma in the previous book then I'll change it anyways BEGIN
(Still lev's pov but we'll get to see yakus pov much more often next time)
----------
I was just peacefully sleeping when I woke up to screaming, what is it now?
"SOMEBODY STOLE MY MONEY!" "AND SOMEBODY STOLE MY FRIDGE!" and many other things that were stolen.

I walked outside to see many people panicking, what the heck? "ah, Lev. if your wondering what's happening right now, the towns belongings have been stolen."

I asked Alice, "do you have any idea who could have stolen them?" She shook her head. "...no. not yet." " I could try and find them, later night." I suggested to Alice.

"Hm.. sure. I could reward you with and upgraded version of your staff after your finished." Alice did a thumbs up. "No, really, I'm fine with the staff I have right now." I declined. "I insist. It's the best thing I can do if someone is offering to help me in a town crisis."

I eventually accepted her offer and waited for it to be night time, doing that was rather simple. Doing other commissions the outlanders have outside the town, because I know that the towns people will just ask me to find their valuables.

Mostly they were them asking for certain lost things around the forest, slaying some boars, making then some thing to eat because they don't know how to cook yet.

I went to a tree and rested on it, I was quite tired after all of that, and so I slept.

-Midnight-

I woke up at midnight. I quickly searched for the person who kept on stealing items from the towns people, and I spotted 2 black void like figures, one had white outlines while the other holding the valuables had purple. They were both wearing tophats according to their outline color, black but has purple/white outlines.

"You two! what exactly are you two doing with those valuables from the kingdom?!" I pointed at them with my staff."sh!t, we've been caught. Yang, come on!" The purple one whispered to the white void entity that was apparently called yang.

"Hey! Get back here!" I shouted before they started running, I was chasing them.
"You won't get away with this!"

-1 hour later-

I was tired, it had been exactly 1 hour after I chased the two thieves. Eventually I cornered them both, I pulled out my staff in case they were planning to escape.

"Stop right there! Tell me who exactly you two are." They look frustrated. "hmf, fine then. I am Koi, a robot who steals items for a lab that I was made in, and this is yang. A friend of mine who isn't a robot just like me." Koi introduces himself and his friend, yang.

"Why exactly do you steal our people's valuables? It better be a good reason." I looked at them angrily. "Well, you see, there's been these tiny red spiders who have been infecting robots like my dear koi. (Koi: please don't call me dear yang I'm not your boyfriend ///--////--///) and if the tiny spiders get into the robots system, they can successfully install a virus in them and destroy many things and possibly destroy the world, we are trying to build a custom machine with the items your town has to remove the spiders completely, the original one was lost while I was walking to the robot lab that koi was made in."

Yang explained. "ah, I see. well, I can help you find that machine. If you stop stealing people's valuables, then I will." I offered, koi and yang were hesitant, but they accepted.

"I can teleport us to the streets where Yang was walking." Koi said before opening a portal. "Let's go."

- Outside robot Laboratory.co -