₊˚ʚ⚔️ɞ : Flowers, for you! | 6/10꒷꒥꒷

FINALLY
 A CHAPTER
also, when i do finish writing these 10 chapters, i may do more Yakulev AU's in the future. but for now, let me write and finish this first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

you know how our tall guy here is, too shy to tell that he loves yaku n stuff. well, he's still dealing with that.  He's been asking for advice and right at the moment he was gonna go walk to his room, plan it, he immediately overthinks. i mean, what if it went downhill?

What if he didn't accept his love? What if he got friend-zoned? I'll stop now. oh look, it's lev and Alex talking about stuff, lets go overhear their conversation like we always do!

"Really? what if it doesn't work?! what if-" Lev panicked. "Oh shut it now. it'll definitely work! trust me. plus if he rejects you, then I and my sisters will comfort you because we know you'll cry for almost 4 hours straight. really." Alex 'reassures' Lev. "Hey! i don't cry over just a tiny rejection! I'll get over it in about 1 day!" Lev pouted.

"Uh-huh. well, I need to heal some people at the hospital, have a nice time deciding what to do so you can confess to your love." Alex said before she walked to the hospital. Lev was thinking about what to give Yaku for today...maybe chocolate? no, that's too overused in stories...maybe a little hangout?...

He thought for a while. maybe...something related to flowers... that's it! how about a little picnic at sakura flower fields? sounds good, right? anyways, he writes down a note telling yaku to visit him at Sakura flower fields, though Yaku has never been there, Lev knows that he will 'probably' love it there.

and so, he ran to the hotel to his room and grabbed a paper and pen. the boy was so excited, he sometimes even messed up writing the words. you can imagine it. once he was done he ran outside, to the training field where yaku was.

"Hey, Yaku!" he greeted his childhood friend, a smile on his face. "hm?" the other turned around, wondering what shenanigans he was about to get pulled into. "what is it, Lev?" the shorter questioned. "well...i have this note for you!" the taller gave a note to Yaku, and he read it. not a surprise.

"you could've just told me." Yaku said looking back at Lev with a straight face after he was done reading. "Oh... i forgot about that." the taller rubbed his neck. "idiot. though, I am excited to see this 'Sakura Flower Fields' place. it sounds interesting, though I have tasks I need to do... i think I can make it. i can finish the rest of them tomorrow."

"Great! I'll see you at noon then! oh, and meet me near the cafe to take you to the fields! I'm pretty sure you wouldn't know the location since you've never been there before!" Lev smiled. "I mean, of course. and sure, I'll be there." Yaku said, after that Lev went to his hotel room. it was quite tiring for him to run back and forth.

He sat on his bed. thinking of bringing Yaku to one of his parent's favorite places for the first time is so exciting...too exciting. too exciting for him, though. it wasn't long until lev's eyes felt heavy. he then laid down. his eyes were beginning to close. well, a nap wouldn't hurt, right? after that, he fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lev woke up. what time is it? he looked at the clock...wait. shoot it's almost noon and he hasn't gotten ready yet! fancy or normal? cute or formal? damn it, he couldn't decide. he just went in normal clothing, Lev ran to the cafe, Yaku wasn't there yet. he had to wait a few more minutes.

it wasn't long until he heard footsteps coming towards him. he looked up to see Yaku. "sorry, am I late?"  he questioned. "no, no! you aren't don't worry! now come, I'm sure you'll like it!" Lev said as he dragged Yaku by the hand. 

"Come on! Sakura flower fields is Soo pretty! Plus, you haven't seen it yet!" Lev said, being quite too excited. "Yeah, I'm coming jeez..." Yaku groaned, tired and just wants to go to his bed and want to deal with none of this.

When they arrived, Yaku was in awe. There were many Sakura trees and many pink flowers on the ground. Specifically Lev set up a small picnic rug and stuff near the big Sakura tree in the middle of the fields.

"Yaku, over here!" Yaku saw lev and ran to the spot. "Dang...this place sure Is pretty. How come you've never wanted to show me this until now?" Yaku asked Lev, who was making flower crowns for both him and Yaku.

"Hm? Oh well, I was actually planning to invite you here when I was 8 years old, but me and my dad were just having so much fun here that I just forgot about telling you I guess." Lev giggled.

Yaku nodded in response. He was also looking at the beautiful field, the flowers were so pretty...and the trees were even better. This would have been the perfect dating/confession spot, one could say.

Yaku was gazing at the flowers until Lev placed a flower crown on their head. "hm? What's this?" Yaku touched the flower crown. Surprisingly the flowers felt...soft. as if it were a cloud.

"It's a flower crown! I made one for you! I'm currently working on mine, ehe..." Lev then shows his unfinished flower crown to yaku.

"hm. Well I like it. It's actually very soft." he smiled. "Yeah, all of the flowers here feel soft, when you lay down on them though, I'm pretty sure it'll feel like your sleeping on a cloud peacefully. You might even actually fall asleep on them, haha-"

Yaku felt relieved. No fighting dragons and protecting the kingdom for today, no stress, this was his day to calm down. Finally, a place where he can relax.

Once Lev was finished with his flower crown, he noticed Yaku spacing out. He then took this as a opurtunity (idk how to spell English isn't my 1st language I'm filipino ehe) to play their favorite childhood game, tag.

Lev went to Yaku and booped his head. Yaku jumped. "Tag! Your it!" Lev started to run. "Why you little- get back here!" Yaku was chasing Lev.

Mostly Lev tripped a lot, but Whenever yaku was about to catch him. Though Lev face planted into a tree. "ow... Hey! This used to be the tree I would always face-plant into when I was younger! Good times... Good times." "Why do you consider hitting your face on a tree a good memory? Doesn't it feel painful?"

Yaku questioned. "Well, me and my dad would always play here. And this was also my favorite tree! I would climb this tree with my dad to watch the sunset, and sometimes even my dad spills tea about things that happened at work!... but he's gone now." Lev sighed. "oh, I see.. well, can we climb up to watch the sunset then?  "

Yaku offered. "Heh, sure." The two climb up the tree to watch the gorgeous sunset, after awhile Yaku felt tired and leaned on lev's shoulders to sleep. Lev smiled, and carried him to their apartment.

Alexa and Alex happened to pass by and they ran up to them, but as soon as they saw Yaku sleeping in lev's arms, they carefully walk over trying to not awaken Yaku.

Alex asked, "how was it?" Alexa was genuinely curious too. "it was great. we went to the Sakura flower fields, and we played tag after almost, well, years. And we even got to see the sunset together. Just like how me and my dad would use to do." Lev smiled while saying that.

"man, I wish I had what you guys have." Alexa groaned. "Well, you better take Yaku to your hotel room before Alexa rants about how she wants to get a boyfriend but has no luck or chances in getting one." Alex reccomended.

"Hey!" Alexa Whisper-yelled. "Heh, alright. It's getting late anyways. You guys should go to the castle too, have a good night!" Lev said before going to the hotel.

Lev plopped Yaku on his bed carefully and tucked him in. He turned off the lights and soon went to his bed. He tucked himself in and slept.

~~~~~

haha guess what chapter seven is gonna be a valentine's day special wooo
who else is single on valentine's day lmao