₊˚ʚ⚔️ɞ : Slain | 10/10꒷꒥꒷

Final chapter, please do request more ships!

--------------

Normal day, normal commissions. I was normally doing my commissions then heading over to talk to Alexa, Alice, Alex, and Yaku near the restaurant.
Though, guess what. Today is the day I'll finally confess to Yaku! How exciting!

After I was done doing one of the commissions, I went to the restaurant to see that those 4 are discussing about a small note that Alice was holding, so I decide to walk in.

"Uhh hey guys, what are all of you doing? And what's that note?" I asked, being confused. "Ah, Lev. You see, this strange note appeared at my table and we can't find out what it says, all it says is just dots and underscores." Alex said. "For all I know, this is Morse code. But I can't read it at all." Alice responded. "Hm? Let me have a try at reading it." I said and Alice gave me the note which read:

".... . .-.. .-.. --- / -.. . .- .-. / - .-. .- ...- . .-.. .-.. . .-. / .-.. . ...- .-.-.- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -- . . - / -- . / .- - / - .... . / ..-. --- .-.. .-.. --- .-- .. -. --. / .-.. --- -.-. .- - .. --- -. ---... / -.--. .-.. --- -.-. .- - .. --- -. / -.--.- .-.-.- / .- -. -.. / . -. - . .-. / - .... . / -.. --- --- .-. .-.-.- / -....- / ..-. .-. --- -- / ..- -. -.- --- .-- -. / ..- ... . .-." (translation; hello dear traveller Lev. Please meet me at this location: (location). And enter the door. - from unkown user)

I scratched my head in confusion. "Well?" Yaku asked. "Well, it's from an unkown user that wants us to go to this location and wants us to go in a door... Strange and creepy though." I responded. "Hm, if they want to meet us then so be it. But I'll have to make sure it's safe so I go first." Alice suggested, we all nodded in agreement, Alice told the guards to take care of the kingdom while they were gone once again, due to how greatly the guards treat the citizens.

-- 2 hours later --

"And it should be... Here!" Alexa pointed at the map, with all of us standing Infront of a normal looking building. "Hm, maybe it wasn't a trap after all. Let's go." Alice said and went first, then all of us went in. ( *Insert the normal looking building slowly changing to a hellish looking tower like the one in world // zero* )

-- inside the tower of Sorrow --
"Wait... This is a trap!" Alex said before noticing the red concrete and lava pouring out the roof. Me and Yaku quickly head to open the door but it won't budge. Finally, the whole room and tower transforms into a hellish place with goo monsters and other monsters walking around.

I noticed that the same note that Yaku was holding all this time was glowing, I was gonna check it but it flew Infront of us instead. Reading: " Welcome to the tower of Sorrow! Please do make it up all the way to the 12th floor without dying. - unkown user" damn that unkown user.

We were slaying and slaying many monsters along the way. Many other big ones too. Like that one huge lava slime and that reaper guy. Well, we finally reached the 12th floor . Alex healed all of us before entering, strange. This was just a black room and nothing else? "We-wE-w3-WElcome Travellers! Oh, Le-LE-L3-v. It's nice to see you again since last Christmas!" The black room suddenly turned into a hellish themed boss room and that same black goopy character appeared in front of us.

"You know this guy, Lev?" Yaku asked. "Yeah, when I fainted at the Christmas party he was in my dream and warned me about a terrible fate that was about to happen to me soon." I was starting to worry. "He-H333-h4y! Less talking, more fighting! come on!" The monster flung at Alice but she blocked it.

"Alright. BRING IT ON, WEIRD GOOP THING! YOUR ABOUT TO GO DOWN! AND IF WE GO DOWN, YOU GO DOWN WITH US!" Alexa chuckled, throwing her double blades at it, but the goopy monster dodged them both. "Hm. I L-LLL-1K3 your confidence. After all, your dancing with death at this very moment!"