(I don't own lab rats)

Leo's Pov

Once Zea had left we started to talk again. And you guessed who it was about. Zea.

"I don't trust her", Chase said.

"Chase", Bree yelled. I was surprised. Zea was the most trustworthy person I knew until she moved away. Granted I didn't have many friends.

"Zea was the most trustworthy person ever in Middle school", I said.

"Leo I don't think you had many friends", Adam said.

"Still", I said louder.

Zea's Pov

I was on my phone when I heard arguing. I crept downstairs to see what was happening.

"Zea was the most trustworthy person ever in middle school", Leo said.

"Leo I don't think you had many friends", Adam said.

"Still", Leo said. By then I was already halfway across the living room.

"I don't trust her", Chase yelled. Bree's eyes widened as she saw me.

"You don't trust me", I asked. Leo turned around.

"Zea", Chase and Leo said at the same time. I ran upstairs and sat on my bed.

"Even I wouldn't trust me", I thought. After an hour or so, Chase came into my room.

"Look Zea I'm sorry", he said. I looked at him.

"But the others wanted me to ask you if you would like to come to school with us tomorrow", he asked. I nodded. He nodded back with a sad look on his face, and with that, he left. I looked around to see if there were extra clothes for me to wear tomorrow. I found enough clothes to last me a couple of days.

"I'll ask Bree to take me out to get clothes tomorrow", I muttered. Then I went to bed dreaming of a boy whose face was blurred out. Huh weird.

295 words