(I don't own lab rats)

Zea's Pov

I woke up to my alarm clock blaring in my face. I looked around the room and got out of bed. I walked to where I put my clothes for today.

-----------------------------------------Outfit-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Or any other outfit if you don't like this one)

I ran downstairs to see Bree and Adam standing in the kitchen.

"Morning Zea", Bree said. 

"Morning Bree, Adam", I said. Then Leo, Chase, and Mr. Davenport. I looked at Chase he started talking to Mr. Davenport about something. He noticed me looking and stared back. I quickly looked away. 

"Okay let's go", Mr. Davenport said. We piled into his car and sped off. The car ride was very awkward. Bree and I started talking but that conversation died out quickly. 

"Okay bye", Mr. Davenport said as we got out of the car. I started to walk with Leo.

"Okay Zea welcome to Mission Creek High", Leo said. Then, Adam, Bree, and Chase started to walk over. There was another boy with them. He was kinda cute. 

"Oh no Marcus is here", Leo said with an eye roll. He tried to push me away but I got away from him. I walked over to the boy.

"So I assume your name is Marcus", I said. He laughed.

"Yeah", Marcus said. 

"Well I'm Zea", I said holding out my hand. He shook it. Leo looked at me like I was a ghost. Which honestly the way he was looking at me, might as well be. 

"Zea", Leo said dragging me towards him.

"Do not engage with the enemy", he said. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Bree. 

"What is up with him", I asked. 

"I don't know", she said. Chase and Marcus were talking and Adam was staring into space. 

"Adam", I asked. 

"What", he said snapping out of whatever fantasy he was in. 

"It's time for class", Bree said as the bell rang. I walked to class and bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry", I said. I looked up to see brown eyes. 

"It's okay", Marcus said. "What class do you have now". I smiled.

"Chemistry", I said. I showed him my paper. 

"Looks like we have math together", he said pointing to the second period. He was so cute. I liked his eyes, and his hair, and his voice. I liked everything about him.

"Okay well I'll see you there", I said walking to Chemistry class. I haven't felt this way in a long time. 

Marcus's Pov

My phone rang. I picked up my phone from my pocket.

"Hello", I said. 

"Marcus did you close to the Davenport's new friend", someone asked. I recognized the voice.

"Yes dad", I said evilly. He laughed maniacally.

"The plan is working", he said. Then he hung up. There was something about that girl, and I couldn't quite put my finger on it. She was so beautiful, her smile was so- "No Marcus! You need to focus", I said walking towards the class that I had. 

"That girl is interesting", I said under my breath.

 Small cliffhanger!

534 Words