Chapter Ten

Marcus's Pov

I had gotten home from the date and started to do the homework I had neglected to do from Friday. (A/n That means it's Saturday) I couldn't help but think of that kiss. I miss her already. Why do I miss her, she is just my mission that's all. I heard footsteps behind me. 

"Marcus get up and go set up the cages", Dad said. "Then train your bionics." I nodded. (A/n Marcus has bionics shocker) That night I couldn't sleep. She was all I could think about. Do I like her?

Bree's Pov

I started to laugh as Zea ran into my capsule to get away from Leo. Then I noticed something. Her shoulder started to slump, her eyes started to close. 

"Guys something's wrong", I can see that Chase noticed it too. Zea fell to the ground, while still in the capsule. We all ran to her. 

"What happened", Chase asked Leo frantically. Leo looked just as confused and frantic as we did.

"I don't know", Leo said. Adam opened the capsule and got Zea out. Then placed her on the table. 

"I'll get Mr. Davenport", Chase said. Oh please be okay Zea. 

Leo's Pov

I don't know what just happened. One minute Zea was making faces at me in Bree's capsule, now she's limp and on a counter where we do work stuff. Then Big D came in.

"What happened", he said when he noticed Zea. 

"I don't know", I said stuttering. Big D walked over. 

"Tell me exactly what happened", he said. Then we all started to talk over each other.

"Enough!", he said. "Bree tell me what happened."

"Well Zea ran into my capsule to get away from Leo, cause they were joking around, and then she went limp and we took her out of the capsule then you came down, and here we are", Bree said almost yelling at the last part. Big D started to think. Then he started to check her pulse. 

"Well, she's still alive", he said.

"And", Chase said. 

"Can you all leave I need to concentrate", Big D said. We all left. Everyone else looked nervous, but Bree and I were the worst. We all went into the living room. Mom was on a news story, so she wasn't here. 

"Do you think Zea's okay", Chase said. 

"I don't know", I said. 

-----------------------------------------------------Time Skip}-------------------------------------------------------------

Big D walked in. We all stood up.

"How is she", Bree asked very interested in the floor now.

"She's okay, but I know why she fainted", he said. Bree looked up. 

"Zea has bionics", he finished. 

Sorry for not updating!!

435 Words