Chapter 18

Leo's Pov

"Hey, whenever my mom goes away on a news assignment, she always leaves me two peanut butter sandwiches with the crusts cut off. Where are they?" I shut the fridge. "No idea." He ate MY sandwich's? I rolled my eyes. So I grabbed his milk. 

" Hey, guys, don't forget training after school, 4:00 PM sharp", Big d said. He's so annoying. Why Big d? Why must you be this way? 

"Oh, okay, Mr. Davenport. Wouldn't want to miss another opportunity for you to tell us everything we are doing wrong", Chase mocked. This is the first time I can confidently say I agree with what he said. I fought back a laugh. Wouldn't want to get on his bad side. "Oh, and while we're on the subject, do we need a detailed plan to get home from school?", Bree said.

"Oh, and what are these things we're carrying with words in them?", Bree said with a smile on her face. Chase ooohed. This time I actually laughed. "So, this is how it's gonna be from now on? You're just gonna mock everything I say?" Big D said waving his arms. 

"I don't know. Are we? Seriously, guys, are we? I missed that part of the plan." I rolled my eyes. What are we gonna do with you Adam. " Come on guys, let's go to school", Chase said starting to walk away. Adam walked up next to him. 

"Oh, are we going to school now?" Chase glared at Adam. "Adam, don't mock us. Just him." Chase walked away again. Adam rushed back up to him once again. 

"Oh, am I mocking you?" Adam mocked. 

"Come on!" They walked away, probably to go to school. Big D put his hand by where the glass used to be. He looked back at his hand. "Where's my glass of milk?" He said looking around. I slammed the glass down and he looked at me. I could feel a milk mustache on my face. 

"No idea."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person 

 Donald walked into his lab, a wide grin on his face. "Wake up, Eddy. We got a full day ahead of us. For starters, we are going to organize all my money. Goofiest looking presidents first." He tapped on Eddy's screen when he didn't respond. He tapped. "Eddy?" Donald walked over to the other side. Blank.

"That's weird. Been deactivated. How'd that happen", he sighed. He tapped on the screen, fiddled with the settings, but nothing happened. 

"Want me to show you?"