Chapter Seven

(I don't own lab rats, also I might not be able to post because of Christmas)

Marcus's Pov

Once I had gotten to school, I put my stuff in my locker. Then my phone rang. 

"Hello", I said picking up the phone. 

"Marcus we have a change in the plan", Dad said. What.

"You need to ask the girl out", he continued. 

"Zea", I asked. 

"Yeah whatever", He said hanging up the phone. 

Zea's Pov

I got out of bed rather quickly. I had a feeling something good was about to happen. I changed for school and went downstairs. 

"Morning Bree", I said smiling.

"Someone happy", she said grabbing a banana. I smiled wider. 

"I just have a feeling that today's going to be great", I said. I grabbed a banana and peeled the peeling off. I chomped down on the yellow mash. Bree eyed me. 

"What", I asked. 

"Is that what you want to do to Marcus", she said teasingly. I blushed hard.

"Breeeee", I said. Chase and Leo walked in. 

"Morning", Chase said. I waved. Then came Adam and Mr. Davenport. 

"Okay gang time for school", Mr. Davenport. We got in the car and went off to school. I looked down at my arms. Scars from my dad, and the beam that burned me, lay scattered across my arms. I pulled my sleeves up. We got there and I went to my locker with Bree. Then Marcus came up to us. 

"I'm gonna leave now", Bree said. I got nervous.

"Hey Zea was wondering if you maybe I don't know I mean-", he said stuttering over his words. I took his hand. He calmed down. 

"We've known each other for a while and I really like you so Do you want to go on a date", he said. My eyes widened. 

"Yes". 

Cliffhanger sorta I don't know.

309 Words