(I don't own lab rats)

Okay I'm trying something new

Thoughts: Italic

Zea's Pov

The bell rang, which means the first period was over. I walked over to where Bree and Chase were.

"So how did you enjoy Chem class", Bree said. I sighed.

"I hate the teacher already", I said with a sad look on my face.

"What she's like one of the best teachers ever", Chase said. I shrugged. Marcus came over. 

"Hey Marcus", Chase said. He waved. I couldn't help but stare at his feature. They seemed so perfect. His eyes, his lips, his hair, his fashion sense. 

"So I was wondering", Marcus started, breaking me from my daydream. "How did you all meet you seem like really good friends even though Zea is new". We all looked at each other. 

"She's uh Bree's online friend that just moved here", Chase said nervously. I nodded. 

"Yeah", Bree said wrapping her arm around my shoulder. I smiled. 

"Oh okay", Marcus said. Then Leo and Adam walked over. Oh no.

"Oh look who it is, Bushy Brows", Leo said. Oh my god, Leo. 

"Y'know Leo you don't have to be so mean to Marcus", Adam said. He glared at Adam. Then the bell rang again. 

"Would you like to walk to class with me", Marcus asked causing butterflies in my stomach. 

"I would", I said. He's so cute. Then we walked to math class together.

{Time Skip}

We piled back into the car after school was finally over.

"Hey Zea tonight do you want to go shopping with me", Bree asked. 

"Sure", I said. We got home and I went to my room. I was scrolling on my phone when there was a knock on my door. 

"Come in", I said. Bree came into my room. 

"We're leaving now you coming", she asked. I nodded and she left. I put on my shoes and ran downstairs. Once I was at the store we immediately went to all of the brands Bree said would look good on me. 

"Okay this one will bring out your eyes", she said holding a blue sweater.

"But this will bring out your lips", she said holding a brown sweater. "Which one do you like?" I pointed to the blue one. She put it in the shopping bag. After like 2 hours, and $2,000, later we were done. 

"So tell me about Mr. Loverboy", she said referring to Marcus. I turned a violent shade of red. 

"H-He's okay", I said stuttering. She smiled at me.

"You like him don't you", she asked. I blushed harder. Bree laughed. 

"I'll take that as a yes", she said grinning from ear to ear. As we walked home we talked about school, Marcus, Ethan (Bree's Crush), and other stuff. When we got home I went straight to my room, set up tomorrow's outfit, and got ready for bed. I laid down and started to dream about that boy again. But this time his face wasn't blurred. Marcus.

500 words