Chapter 19

"Want me to show you?" The voice I thought I'd never hear again.  Douglas motherfucking Davenport. I turned around. " Douglas?! I thought you were dead!" He smirked. 

"That's what I wanted you to think. And the FBI, and Mom. That woman does not stop calling." He said frowning. Yeah, if I died, I think mom would be pretty sad too.  "How did you get in here?" I asked. 

"Your rinky-dink security systems are no match for my genius. Also, I kicked in the door, just 'cause it's cool." Rude. I run towards Douglas with all of my might, and try to punch him but he pins my arm. 

Dang it. "Why do you even bother? I've been kicking your butt since we were kids." He pushes me to the other side and someone is standing there. Marcus. "Marcus? So Leo was right about you." Now I feel bad for not believing him. Dang it again. " Hello, Mr. Davenport. Or should I call you uncle Mr. Davenport?" He said doing that weird eyebrow thingy. 

"He's been practicing that for days." I heard Douglas say behind me. I didn't feel like acknowledging him right now, I was still a bit in shock. " I made Drama Club", Marcus said. Good for him. "He's good, too. I keep telling him to try out for Oklahoma." I rolled my eyes. 

"Get off my back, Dad!" And they say we're dysfunctional. "Would it kill you to take a dance lesson", Douglas yelled. I smirked.

"Yeah, lesson number one. Do-si-do." I say flinging Marcus and grabbing my weapon. Douglas smirked, and Marcus did the eyebrow thing. What is up with this kid and his eyebrows? " I wouldn't do that if I were you!" Douglas yells. 

I roll my eyes. Then, I fire at them but Marcus deflects it. "You gave him bionics?" I say gesturing to Marcus. "Yup. And see that mole on the back of his neck? It's a Wi-Fi hotspot. Come on, big brother. You're coming with me." I roll my eyes into the back of my head. I'm not going with him.

"Yeah. That's not gonna happen." I still held my weapon up high, still aiming at Douglas and Marcus. "Oh, I think it is." All I see is a green blast heading towards me, then I see nothing at all.