Introduction to Micheal

Michael Cruger was an extremely handsome individual in Reefside High School and most female students in Reefside would crush hard on him. If they can even find him, but truth to be told he wasn't what they think he was, he had his insecurities, he didn't know what to do with his life, he doesn't know who he is meant to be, he doesn't understand himself, and that's why he would prefer to be alone with his guitar and sing songs he has personally written to make him feel at home since unfortunately his parents are state officials and would rarely be at home so they weren't there in his adolescent years and it caused him to deal with alot of things on his own then one day everything would change.

Height: 190 cm.

Personality: He's mostly an underachiever in his class but in actuality he was intelligent, but he has his asshole tendencies and that causes people to be annoyed by him.

Age: 18.

Hair color: Black.

Eye color: Brown eyes.

He looks like this almost except with hair and eye color

He looks like this almost except with hair and eye color. (Yes i know he played Jason in the Power Rangers movie in 2017, but he fitted perfectly with the character of Michael that i imagined.)

Merry Christmas everyone and here's my gift to you. I know it may be a little silly, but Power Rangers has been a part of my life for a long time and i really wanted to make a story from the franchise and it will help me make a more light hearted story, but there's a lesson i want to convey in this story and hopefully i succeed in it. Thanks for reading this everyone and have an amazing day. Peace out.