Day of the Dino Part 2

Michael's point of view:

I was driving back home, leaving those idiots to themselves to find Discount Lavgine and finally i reached my home, opened the door with the key, and said.

Michael: "I'm home."

I saw that the house was empty as usual then i sighed and said.

Michael: "Typical, sometimes i ask myself, why do i even bother hoping that they will be home."

I went to the kitchen to see if there's any leftovers from yesterday or something i could make and when i opened the fridge, i saw that there was only one apple and a small amount of Florida Natural Orange juice.

Michael: "Note to self Michael, go buy groceries from the supermarket later."

Then i took the apple and placed it on the table next to the couch and poured the juice into my glass cup and also placed it on the table.

Michael: "And now for the final touches of my peace and quiet."

I went to my room upstairs and got my acoustic guiter and it's pick with me and went downstairs and sat on the couch and adjusted the strings and began to sing a song i was practicing for a while now.

Michael: "Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry. You don't know how lovely you are. I had to find you, tell you I need you. Tell you I set you apart. Tell me your secrets and ask me your questions. Oh, let's go back to the start. Running in circles, coming up tails. Heads on a science apart. Nobody said it was easy. It's such a shame for us to part. Nobody said it was easy. No one ever said it would be this hard. Oh, take me back to the start."

Then i started to play the solo the succeeds the vocal part and then stopped and said to myself.

Michael: "Why does Coldplay always have the most beautiful songs, i need more practice on my tuning and vocal range.

I let out a huge sigh and told myself.

Michael: "I probably need to eat my food before the flies show up then go out to get groceries."

Connor's point of view:

Ethan and i were in Dr. Oliver's lair wanting to tell him that Kira was captured.

Ethan: "Dr. O, before you off, can we explain why we're here?"

Connor: "Dude, he's just going to laugh when we tell him."

Ethan: "It's the truth. He'll believe us."

Connor: "All right. Kira's gone."

Ethan: "She got taken by these weird looking dinosaur things."

I noticed that Dr. Oliver was giving an unconvinced look at us.

Connor: "He doesn't look convinced."

We stood there in awkward silence until Dr. Oliver said.

Dr. Oliver: "They're called Tyranno Drones."

Ethan: "And you know that because?"

Dr. Oliver: "I helped create them."

Ethan: "Oh, class project?"

Dr. Oliver: "It's a long story. For now, we gotta figure out what they want with Kira."

Then i was taking out my gem out to show him the reason thet wanted Kira.

Connor: "It might have something to do with these."

Dr. Oliver gave us a look of shock when he saw the gem.

Kira's point of view:

I was regaining consciousness and saw that i was in a lab of some kind and heard a voice say.