Beneath the Surface

Kira's point of view:

The four of us were in Hayley's Cyberspace. Ethan was playing his game on his laptop while we were trying to finish our school work, but surprisingly Michael agreed to come, i didn't mind it though. Ethan was getting annoying with his attention to his game while

Ethan: "Come on. Oh, no, you didn't! Eat laser, you intergalactic freak! Yeah"

Conner, Michael and i shared glances at each other then Conner said to him.

Conner: "Dude, do you mind?"

Ethan: "Made it to level twelve!"

Michael: "Oh, for the love of god."

He got out of his seat and shut down Ethan's game and went back to his seat then he said.

Ethan: "Hey! What are you doing?"

Conner: "I can't concentrate with you blowing up things in my ears."

Ethan: "But it took me three hours to get to that level."

Michael: "No one cares Midget."

Then i used my elbows to hit him in his ribs.

Michael: "Ow."

I ignored his comment and said.

Kira: "Sorry, but i'm with Conner on this one. We got a paper due tomorrow and why aren't you working on yours?"

Ethan: "Finished it last week. Trent and i jammed on it while you guys were out being David Beckham and."

Kira: "Don't even say it."

Ethan: "Wasn't going to."

Michael: "Now you peaked my interest, say it Midget, say it."

I glared at him and saw that his paper barley had anything written on it and i said to him.

Kira: "Did you even write anything?"

Michael: "Ahhhh, yeah, of course i did."

Kira: "Yeah, that's a lie, work on your own paper, Michael!"

Michael: "Fine, fine mom, hesh."

He started working on his paper while i asked.

Kira: "Where's Trent anyway? I thought he was working today.""

Michael: "Probably cheating on you."

Kira: "Michael?"

Michael: "Yeah?"

Kira: "Shut up."

Michael: "Just saying, anything with that Lationo is possible."

I sighed at him then i asked the other two.

Kira: "Seriously though, does anyone know where Trent is?"

Conner: "Hayley gave him the day off. I think he's spending some quality time with his dad."

He told me where Trent was then the three of us continued on our paper, but what genuinely surprised me was that Michael was able to understand what he was doing even though he rarely is in school."

Trent's point of view:

I was at my dad's office trying to look for the portal.

Trent: "Okay, i know i'm not losing my mind. it was right around here."

I was remembering the green portal that took me to Hayley Cyberspace until i heard someone call me.

Dad: "Trent, Trent?"