Burning at Both Ends

Ethan's point of view:

We were in the lab and we were able to free Dr. O, but he seemed like he couldn't transform back to normal and Kira told him.

Kira: "Dr.O, I know this suit looks good and all, but quit kidding around."

Dr. Oliver: "I wish I could, Kira. When Trent froze me in that amber, somehow my Dino gem in my Morpher must've re-molecularized."

Conner: "In other words?"

Hayley: "He's stuck."

We were shocked by this, as soon as we were able to find a way to free him, now he's stuck.

Hayley: "And speaking of Trent, looks like he's up to no good again."

We saw that Trent was using his Megazord to terrorize the town and Conner yelled.

Conner: "I am so over that poser!"

Dr. Oliver: "Go. I'll see what we can figure out here."

Michael: "Hayley, can I go with them?"

Hayley: "No, I need you here in the lab, we still need to figure out what's going on with your powers."

Michael: "Figures."

Michael was making his way to Hayley while the three of us summoned our morphed and Conner said.

Conner: "Ready?"

Kira&Ethan: "Ready!"

The three of us: "Dino Thunder, Power Up!"

We transformed into our Ranger forms and were making our way to Trent so that we can stop him.

Kira's point of view:

We made it to where Trent was using our raptors and we used our blasters to fire at his Megazord.

The three of us: "Fire!"

Conner: "Come on, guys!"

Ethan: "Get over there!"

Kira: "Stop!"

Conner: "That's enough!"

Trent: "I'm just getting started."

Conner: "It's Zord time!"

Our Zords arrived and we all went into our respective Zords and transformed into the Thundersaurus Megazord then the Parasaurzord merged with the Megazord and we prepared to fight against Trent.

Trent: "Make your move."

Ethan: "Now what's he up to?"

Kira: "I don't know, but we have to stop him!"

Trent: "I hate to do this to you. Nothing personal."

Suddenly we saw chains emerge from his Megazord and they surround us, making us unable to move.

Conner: "We need Dinozord help!"

We got the Dimetrozord and the Cephalazord to help us.

Trent: "Perfect. Containment fields, online!"

We saw something emerge from his Megazord and it took the Dimetrozord and Cephalazord and put them in some kind of barrel in front of us.

Conner: "What? Our Dinozords, let them go!"

Trent: "Sorry. Not gonna happen."

Kira: "Trent, you've gotta stop this! You're out of control!"

Trent: "Looks more like I'm in control."