Truth and Consequences

Michael's point of view:

I drove my way back home after a semi-long day, but strangely the Doc was missing today so we left early. I decided that I should practice the moves that he taught me before our next training session and it was going well until I heard my bracelet start beeping and then heard Hayley say.

Hayley: "Michael, are you there?"

Michael: "Yeah I'm here, what is it?"

Hayley: "Get to the lab, now! I already informed the others."

Michael: "On my way."

I went to my car and started driving my way to the lab as fast as I could since I had this bad feeling in me. I made it to Dr. Oliver's house and I went downstairs only to
see him stuck in some kind of rock then I saw the others were here as well, but in my mind, I only had one thought on who did this.

'Trent!'

Ethan then asked Hayley.

Ethan: "Is he okay?"

She was using some kind of scanner on Dr. Oliver's body and then told us.

Hayley: "This internal scan should be able to tell us more."

Kira: "What's the deal? Is he frozen or something?"

Hayley: "Not Exactly."

She turned around and faced us and told us.

Hayley: "It's more like he's fossilized, fused into this Amber-like substance.

Conner: "Can you get him out?"

Hayley: "Too risky. He's able to stay alive in there, but I'd hate to think what would happen if I broke him out."

Ethan: "A Paleontologist turned into a fossil. The White Ranger's got a great sense of humor."

Kira: "Well, personally, I've had enough of him."

Conner: "Let's find out who this guy is and deal with him. Now."

They all said this while I was quiet and couldn't help, but stare into Dr. Oliver's body.

Hayley: "So, I'll see you guys later in the Cyberspace.

Conner: "Yeah."

Ethan: "Just gotta take care of a few things then meet you guys there."

I saw them all start to leave the lab then Conner asked Kira.

Conner: "You coming or what?"

Kira: "I'll meet you outside, Conner."

They all left except for her and she asked me.

Kira: "You good?"

Michael: "Couldn't be better."

Kira: "We're gonna catch him, Michael."

Michael: "Your darn right we are."

I let out a sigh and told her.

Michael: "Go with Conner, Kira, I'll see you guys in Hayley's Cyberspace."

Kira: "You know you can talk to me about anything?"

Michael: "I said I'm fine."

Kira: "Whatever you say, Michael. Catch you later?"

Michael: "Yeah."

She left the lab while I was alone with Dr. Oliver's fossilized body and told him.

Michael: "Kinda funny. Don't you think, Doc, the best and oldest ranger among us is fossilized in our darkest hour? It reminds me of those old TV shows that used to air, where the writers find a way to remove a character from that show in the stupidest way possible due to the actor either wanting to leave or due to other issues."